Chapter 13

A/N: I hope you all have had a wonder full Holiday. My kids go so much from Santa.... oh the mess..... Lol. One of the best gifts was waking up to find that this story has had over 1000 reads! You guys are so awesome! Thank you! Your support helps keep me going. Also If you are liking what you read, don't forget to vote! Again Thank you all so much! ^_^

Chapter13

Rayn entered the bedroom to find Goddric sitting against the headboard,shirtless and sexy. He let his eyes wander over his chest for a moment. "Where is Asami?" Rayn asked as he walked over to the bed. Goddric had put the book he was reading on the nightstand and once Rayn was in reach he pulled him so that he was straddled over his lap facing him. "He's out doing patrol with some of the warriors. He will be back in an hour or so." Goddric informed him.Rayn felt a bit embarrassed and not just because his mate was shirtless. "But enough about Asami, how are you Rayn? The last few days have been tough on you." "They have been, but you guys have been, well... everything. You two have made me feel things I wasn't sure I could ever feel again. " Rayn confessed. "Oh? And just what have you been feeling?" Goddric asked him teasingly. Rayn shivered as Goddric hand caressed his face and then his neck slowly,teasingly. It was clear to him the lust and hungry in Goddric's eye. "You two make me feel safe, loved, happy and if I am being honest you make me feel like I am home." "You are home Rayn. We can't help what happened in the past, but we are going to do everything we can to keep it from happening again." Rayn didn't miss the sorrow that filled his mates eyes for a moment. He need to comfort his mate had him moving faster then his brain. When it had caught up he and Goddric were locked in a passionate kiss, both fighting to dominate the others mouth. Rayn submitted first giving Goddric full access to his mouth.

Rayn worked with Goddric to lift his shirt, only breaking their kiss to remove it. Then as fast as the shirt was discarded Goddric was back to kissing him. His mate placed a soft kiss once more on his lips and then started to place soft butterfly kisses down his chin, neck and nape. Rayn shivered in pleasure when Goddric's fangs grazed the soft flesh at the nape of his neck. "May I?" Rayn heard him mutter as he licked and sucked on the sensitive skin. He gave a breathy yes and gasped as Goddric bit down.

*General Point of View Change – Goddric *

He had been reading when Rayn had joined him in the bedroom and he hadn't missed the lustful look his little mate had given his shirtless form. He had pulled him onto his lap the moment he was close to him. He had wanted to make sure his mate was okay. The last few days had been an emotional roller coaster for him. He was surprising when Rayn had initiated the kiss, but soon had him submitting to him. Once Rayn's shirt had been removed he plastered soft kisses down his pale face to the nape of his neck. He scent was amazing and his fangs ached with the need to sink into the soft skin."May I?" He asked and growled in pleasure at his mates breathy yes. He bit down and had to suppress a moan as the first mouthful of Rayn's blood rolled over his tongue and down his throat. He had tasted him the night they mated, but hadn't been enough to truly taste him. Now that Rayn had let him feed from him he was truly tasting him and it was amazing. Rayn's blood had a sweetness to it like warm cherry pie, where as Asami's held a more earthiness which reminded him of hot apple cider.

Ashe drink for Rayn he could feel as his mate became erect and hear the soft whimpers of pleasure as he sucked each mouthful. The combination of his whimpers and taste of his blood were making his own member erect. He skillfully undid his and Rayn's pants. Their erections rubbed together once he had freed them. He hummed in pleasure when he heard Rayn's needy moan. As one hand carded Rayn's hair, his other guided Rayn's hand to their members and together they began to slowly rub up and down their members. With one final mouthful he reluctantly withdrew his fangs, licking the small twin punctures to seal them,before he pulled Rayn into crushing kiss that left his mates lips slightly swollen. In one swift movement he had Rayn under him on the bed, which cause and surprised giggle to escape Rayn's lips before the gasp as he stripped him of the last of his cloths. His gaze wandered over every part of his body. "You are so beautiful." He watched Rayn's cheeks pink from his honest statement. He quickly undid his own pants the rest of the way and pushed them down, letting them pool at his feet. "On your knees Little one." His voice heavy with lust and the need to dominate his mate. His eye followed his every movements like the predator he was. Once Rayn was on his knees before him he let he hands caress the smooth globes of his perfectly toned ass.Goddric slapped his left cheek causing a surprised yelp that turned into a soft whimper from Rayn. He watched as his cheek reddened, he rubbed it to sooth it.