Chapter 8

A/n: Okay my lovely readers. This is my first time writing a three-way and well it took a few attempts but I thing I got it. So I hope you like it!

Also I just want to thank you so much for reading this! It has made my day every time I log on and see the read count and votes has increase. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Chapter 8

*General Point of View Change – Rayn *

      After the whole Luna/punishment thing, Asami figured it would be good to get Rayn out of the house so he showed him around the pack lands. It took the better part of the afternoon, but Rayn had a lot of fun, well until Asami and Goddric both had to go deal with pack issues. So to stay out of the way he went back to the Alpha suite. It didn't feel right for him to be trying to help when at the moment he was an outsider.

       Rayn entered the apartment and made his way to the couch. He figured the only time would help him clear his head a bit. Today had been a roller coaster of a day. His emotions had been all over the place, and it was confusing. He was still in shock about his outburst this morning. Yes, it was how he felt, but it had shocked him just as much as them when it happened. It was even more shocking that they had accepted him, and told him he wasn't worthless. How long had it been since someone had shown him that kind of care? Thinking back on it he realized how much better he felt after he had said it to them, their response and then the kissing. Goddess the kissing. It was amazing.Every kiss, touch and nip was simply amazing. He had never felt like that before. All the times that he had been raped and sexually assaulted felt nothing like with them. Before it always felt wrong,painful and disgusting, and he only wanted it to end. However with Asami and Goddric he was aroused and enjoyed the feelings they were creating, he didn't want them to stop. In fact he wanted them to touch him more. Just the thought of them kissing, touching and teasing him was making him uncomfortably hard. He wanted them, not just to touch and kiss him, but to fuck him. For the first time in his life he wanted it and not just one of them. He wanted both.

*General Point of View Change – Goddric, Asami and Rayn *

          He shifted himself into a less obvious position when he hear the door open. Asami and Goddric were still talking about some pack stuff when they entered the apartment. Both stopped dead in their tracks as the entered the front room where Rayn was sitting, well fidgeting would better describe it. Asami took a deep breath before smirking, both him and Goddric started walking over to where was. "Just what were you up to little one?" Goddric asked, a cocky smirk plastered on his face."N-nothing." Rayn shuttered watching them walk closer to him.Feeling antsy as they neared him, he stood up from the couch and tried to put some distance between them. Before he could get far Asami reached for him and pulled him into his arms before placing a soft kiss on his lips. Goddric came up behind him nipping his earlobe before saying, "What did I say about lying?". "H-honest..."Rayn stuttered. "Really? Then what is this?" Goddric teased as he palmed Rayn though his jeans. As a moan escaped Rayn, Asami took the chance to trust his tongue in and deepen their kiss.

         Asami ran his hand down Rayn's body from his chest to his ass. When he got to his ass he groped it before pulling him firmly to him. Rayn could feel both Asami and Goddric's erections rubbing against him and it was driving him crazy. He wanted to touch them, please them, more then anything,but his mind was working against him. Fear and anxiety were beginning to eat at him. "Rayn, do you want us to stop?" Asami asked concerned by the rising emotions. "I. I don't want to stop, but I'm scared." "Of what Rayn?" Rayn stayed quite for a moment before he spoke again. "I am afraid you wont want me." Goddric and Asami shared a look with each other before looking at Rayn.