Chapter 11

A/N:  *Trigger Warning* This chapter explains in detail the things Rayn suffer growing up. If rape and violence trigger you, please read with caution.  I will post the next chapter soon, but I need a day or so. This chapter was hard for me to write.

Chapter11

"My dad died when I was 11 and shortly after that my mom started drinking but she wasn't abusive at that point. I was 13 when that started. She started dated Rick shortly after my birthday. He only made her drinking problem worse and when I tried to stop her the physical and verbal abuse started. It started with simple things, like not having dinner ready in time or the house not being as clean as they wanted.So after that it got to the point that I could breath wrong and they would beat me, hell I could come home from school and be on the receiving end of a punch or kick because Rick had a bad day. They abuse got so bad that I ended up having to drop out of school because people started asking questions and the excuse of fighting neighborhood kids could only get one so far."

"One night after my mom had passed out drunk Rick had bust into my room and he..." Rayn chocked up a bit as the memory of that night played out in his head. Goddric and Asami were beside him in a flash of movements. "Its okay if you don't want to continue my love."Asami said as he carded his hand through Rayn's hair. "I.. I am okay, it is time you know what happened." Rayn said then after a moment he start telling them.

~ Rayn's Memory~

"Where the fuck are you, you useless twat!" Rick slurred as he bust though Rayn's bedroom door. The smell of booze rolled off of him. Rayn jumped up from his bed, he knew if he didn't what ever had upset Rick this time would cause the beating to be worse. "The fuck bitch passed out." Rick slurred again as he looked over Rayn's body with a disgusting look on his face. Rayn was scared, something wasn't right with the way he was looking at him. Before he had a change to question it, Rick was slamming him into the wall chest first. "But you will do." Rick said and Rayn could feel him rub his erection roughly against his backside. Fear and panic raced through him."Please no!" Rayn begging, but all it was earn him his face being slammed against the wall. "Shut the fuck up, its about time you were good for something instead of being a was of space." Rick yell as he started to suck and nip down Rayn's neck. He struggled again to try and free himself, but Rick was a werewolf. Rick annoyed, grabbed him around the neck and dragged him to the bed.

Once there Rick pinned him face first onto the bed pinned Rayn's arms painfully be hind his back. Rick grabbed his belt and tightly bound Rayn's hand. It hurt and he yet again begged for Rick to stop, but that only earned him a painful smack to the back of his head making him see stars momentarily. "I told you to shut the fuck up. Do you want me to brake your jaw?" Rick spat at him. All Rayn could do was cry. Rick roughly ripped Rayn of his pajama bottoms and underwear. He pulled Rayn so that he was on his knees with his butt in the air and his face smashed against the mattress. "Fuck yes. Nice and tight."Rick said as he shoved two fingers into Rayn. Rayn scream out in pain as Rick slammed his fingers in and out before he undid his pants and put his dick all the way into Rayn's now bleeding hole. Rayn scream in pain and begged him to stop but that only seemed to excite Rick more. "Fuck you are some much tighter then that bitch. I am going to enjoy fucking you." Rick taunted as he continued to rape Rayn with with out care.

It was so pain full and Rayn could nothing to stop him. As if raping him wasn't enough Rick was holding him in a bruising grip. It felt like an entirety had passed until Rick shouted, "So tight I'm gonna cum so take it like the fucking slut you are!". With that said Rick released himself inside of Rayn. He pulled out and grabbed Rayn up forcefully. "I'll be back for your tight ass again. Oh and you better not say a damn work to your bitch mother, or I will break you neck." He spat and threw Rayn back down and removed his belt.Satisfied sexually and with the bruises that were forming on Rayn's arms and backside.