Chapter 18

A/N: *Trigger Warning* This chapter contains rape and abuse. Please read with caution. As always if you, like myself, are a victim of something like this I am always here. Message me if you need an understanding shoulder to lean on. You are worth it, you are beautiful and you are loved!

Chapter18

~General Point of View Change – Rayn~

Rayn was jarred back into consciousness by a painful smack cross his face. "Its about time you wake up." A voice mocked. As the fog of grogginess subsided pain, panic and fear kicked in. Before him with an all to pride smile was Paul, Brian and two others he could not remember their names, but could remember the vile things they did to him. Paul was the holding him up by his hair. It was then that he realized that his hands where bound tightly behind him, but he was also only in his boxers. "You shouldn't have run away you little slut." Paul growled as he pulled Rayn up to his knees again by his hair. Rayn swallowed his fear for a moment, squared his jaw and said,"You don't want to do this." "Oh and why is that?" Paul spit in his face. "My mates are going to find me and kill you." Rayn told them, he had faith that his mates will find him. Everyone, but one guys standing toward the back of the group, let out a laugh."Your mates? They have most likely already forgot about a slut like you. Mates. You weren't their mate, you were just a hole for them to fuck." Paul laughed in his face. Rayn winced at his words, he momentarily doubted his mates, but that didn't last more then a second. He knew his mates were looking for him, he could feel it.Paul gave him a sickening grin. "You have gotten quite a mouth on you. I think some punishment is in order, what about you boys?"There was chuckling from two of the others and then Rayn found himself hitting the floor. His head bounced of the hardwood and and spots danced in his eyes. Pain shot threw him as one of them kicked him in the gut. They all laughed as he wheezed and coughed. They were enjoying the pain they were giving him. A punch here and kick there,it ended with Paul's boot pressing his head painfully into the floor."That should teach you not to back talk as well as run away again.You belong to us." With each word he pressed a little harder. Tears and blood ran down his face. His couldn't open his left eye and his lip was split. "Lets get so beer." he heard Brian sneer. Paul stepped off his head and crouched beside him. "Don't try anything funny. We'll be back for some fun soon." Rayn watch in terror as Paul looked over him with lust before throwing him roughly back to the ground and leaving.

Rayn lay there in pain. He knew nothing was broken, they made sure to not break him, yet. He wasn't sure were he was, was he even still on pack land? How long had he been unconscious? Did his mates know he was gone yet? Surely that did, however he had no idea how long he had been out and from what little he could see there wasn't a clock in the room. He flinched when he heard what sounded like the front door open and the sound of footfalls in the other room. He was slightly relieved when the did not come into the room. He heard them laughing and bragging about how stupid he was for ever thinking he could getaway from them. They joked about how he must of have 'used his body' to get his mates. He could hear them open beer after beer and he prayed they would forget about him. However his hope was crushed when he Paul say, "Mickie go get our little slut. I need a blow job."The door to the room swung open and Mickie walked in. "Come here you little bitch. Its time to have some fun." Mickie mocked and pulled him up off the floor by his hair and started to drag him into the other room. As a whimper of pain escaped his lips Mickie smirks and pulled harder. Mickie dragged him over and pushed him onto his knees in front of Paul. Fresh tears where already streaming down Rayn's cheeks. Paul smiled down at him. "Now now, no need to cry.Lets have some fun, just like we used to." Paul said as he grabbed his chin roughly making him look at him. "I can't wait to see if he feels as good as he did. You kept that little hole nice and tight for us right?" Brian said licking his lips. Rayn knew what was coming,but he had to try something. "You don't want to do this." He told them, only to be laughed at. "Oh, and just why don't we? Because of your so called mates, hmm?" "You know my mates are looking for me. Stop now and they..." Slap cross his face stopped him mid-sentence. "No one is looking for you boy, and even if they were they wont find you here." Paul smirk before once again gripping him by his hair. Rayn watched as Paul stood and undid his pants, pulled himself free. "Now you are going to blow me, just like you used too. Oh and if you bite me we will make you hurt so bad you will wish for death." Then he pulled Rayn's mouth to the head of his dick,but when he didn't open his mouth Paul started to get pissed. "Open your mouth useless twat." He refused until Mickie took a belt down his back. He yelped and Paul shoved his head down onto his dick. He chocked around Paul's dick and tried to pull back, but Paul held him in place. "That's it boy, chock on my dick." He teased and pulled Rayn's head up till only the tip of his dick was in his mouth before shoving it down again. "Mm... Damn I forgot how good this feels."

Rayn continues to chock and gag as Paul roughly fucked his mouth. He hated it so much but knew from the past it was better to get it over with so they hopefully wouldn't hurt him anymore for the night. Paul had removed his hand from Rayn's head once he was sure he wasn't going to fight against them anymore. As Rayn continued to suck Paul's dick he felt Brian's hands start to roam over his ass. "Still as nice as I remember it." He heard him remark as his boxers where pulled down to his knees. "Mickie get me the lube. I can't wait any longer."Rayn felt Brian grid against him. Paul groaned in pleasure before slamming Rayn's head down all the way onto his dick. "You better take ever drop." He had told him, giving him little time to react before Paul was sending line after line of cum down his throat. He chocked, but somehow managed to swallow it all down. Knowing that a beating would await him if he didn't. Rayn wasn't given time or warning before he found himself face down, ass up in front of Brian.He heard the familiar click of the lube being opened before Brian lined his dick up with Rayn's hole and pushed straight in to the hilt. Rayn gasped out a pain yelp and was meet with a slack to the head. "Shut up! You should be happy I used the lube." Brian taunted him as began to roughly thrust in and out of him. "It hurts, please." Rayn begged, earning another slap, this time across his ass. Brian had always been just as brutal as Rick. "So tight."Brian moaned as he pulled out and slammed back in over and over again. Paul and Mickie only encouraged him, however out of the corner of his eye he could see Rico, he had heard his name when the others had been joking around, giving him a concerned look. He couldn't think long on it as Brian had reached down and started pulling his hair as he continued to mercilessly fuck him. "Hurry up Brian, I want a piece of his ass too." Mickie complained. "Shut up Mickie." Brian said through grunted moans. The pain of being fuck so brutally was exploding through his body, every thrust seemed to hurt as much the last and to make it worse the closer Brian got to his release the tighter his grip was getting. "Oh yeah, that's right you little cunt. Take my seed." Brian moaned out as he came in Rayn's ass. Mickie didn't waste time as he grabbed his waist and began to fuck him almost as brutally as Brian. By the time Mickie was finished Rayn was exhausted and in so much pain that his consciousness was floating in and out. "You wanted a turn Rico? His ass is the best. Though his mouth is good too." Mickie said as he pulled his pants up. "Na, I'm good right now. I had fun just watching." Rico said in his Spanish accent. "If you ain't gonna fuck him, then get him cleaned up and lock him in the room.

"Come on kid." Rico told him, his voice was commanding, but some how it also seem concerned. He was pulled off the floor by his arm and dragged to the bathroom. Rico turned on the shower before he said anything. "Keep your voice to a whisper. They won't hear you over the shower." Rico whispered to him as he grabbed a wash cloth. "I am going to say some harsh things now, and I am sorry and try to play along." Rico whispered again. "Get up you little bitch." Rico growled and Rayn whimpered in what he hoped sound scared. "Why are you being so nice?" Rayn whispered confused. "Get the then tub,before I beat the shit out of you." Rico growled while he gently unbound his hands and helped him into the tub. "I'm helping you because this shit is fucked up, but I'm not going to be able to not do anything to you. I apologize now. I really don't want to hurt you." "Then why not get me out of here." "If I could I would,but Paul's a bastard of a man." Rico told him. It was clear Rico was afraid of Paul. "Mmm.. That's right take my dick." Rico pretended to moan out. "Where are your mates? I have to leave in two days to deal with something for Paul. I can try can give them information." Rico whispered. Rayn made a choking sound. "Their back at the Red Water Moon Pack lands." Rayn told him confused."Damn. That's over two hours away." Rico sighed. "Okay, just try to hang in there. I'll let them know." With that said Rico finished helping him clean up. "Oi Paul, do I need to tie him backup?" Rico called to the doorway of the bathroom. "Na, his not dumb enough to try and run away." Paul called back to him. Both he and Rico breathed a sigh of relief. Rayn's wrists and shoulders had started to go numb from them pain. Rico then pretended to drag him to the room that he had woken up in and tossed him onto the mattress.There was an apologetic look in his face before he shut and locked the door. Cutting off any chance of him escaping when they had passed out.