Chapter 20

A/N: Here we are at Chapter 20. You guys I have never wrote this far into a story before, you all have really keep me going! Plus as of today 1/10/2021 I have hit over 3k reads! I am so happy, you guys just don't understand what this has meant to me! Well that's enough of my babble. Enjoy!

Chapter20

~General Point of View Change – Rico ~

Rico bobbed his leg up and down as he waited for Paul to finish. The gagged screams of pain and crying for Rayn were ringing in his ears.He couldn't wait till tomorrow, when he could go to Rayn's mates. When Paul came in with him unconscious and sling over his shoulder his heart dropped. Paul loved to brag about the people he abused and Rayn was one he brought up a lot. It had pissed him off to no end how much the guy had suffered. It was made worse when he found out Rayn was human. What Paul did was in no way's good, but it wouldn't have been so bad if it had been another werewolf. They heal fast, a day or two at the slowest, but a human? It takes weeks if not months for injuries to heal. It just didn't sit well with him. Paul had Mickie strip the kid down to his boxers and bound his wrists behind him, before Paul smacked the shit out of him to wake him up. Then the abuse started, they beat the hell out of him. Then they raped him they kid was barely able to move once they finished with him. He knew he had to do something. He had to get Rayn out of there, but he couldn't take him his self. Paul find him before he got ten minutes up the road and kill him, and no telling what they would do Rayn. Then it came to him. He has to go out of town to handle some business for Paul. He could find Rayn's mates, lead them back here and maybe, if they didn't kill him, he could also be free of Paul.

He was jarred for his thought when Paul yelled for him to come get Rayn. When he entered Paul's room it took all he had in him not to attack him. Rayn was sobbing and his ass was covered in hand prints, most were already bruising. He quickly undid the rope that bound him to the headboard and lifted him up. "Wash him and lock it back in the room. I'll want to fuck him again in the morning and I don't want to fuck a dirty hole." Paul ordered him. Not able to say anything he just nodded and left the room. He went straight to the bathroom and as carefully as he could he lowered him into the tub and started the water. "Shh.. I am going to be as gentle as possible." He whispered to Rayn. He removed the gag from him and grabbed a washcloth. "I am so sorry kid." He whispered as he looked over Rayn. His body was covered in bruises from their beating him and scratches and cuts from them using their claws. Then he seen Rayn's neck and rage filled every part of him. He had to fight Marco, his wolf, for control. Control he barely managed to keep. "I leave first thing in the morning. I will be going straight to your mates. Try to hang in there till we get back okay?" He watched as Rayn tried to say something, but nodded instead. It was clear talking hurt. If only he was strong enough to kill Paul himself. Regret flooded him at that thought. He worked quickly to wash him up, feel horrible when ever his touch caused Rayn to cry out in pain. Once Rayn was clean and dry he took him back to the room, grabbing a bottle of water and the Aspirin, how he wished he had something stronger, and set him on the mattress. He hand him some Aspirin and the water before leaving the room and locking the door. The sounds of Rayn's almost silent cries were tearing his heart apart. The morning could not come soon enough.

He woke up to the sound of a pained yelp and the sound of someone hitting the floor. He get out of bed and walked from his room to the front room, dreading what he was going to see. As he rounded the corner he found Rayn pinned to the floor by his neck and Paul fucking him. Mickie and Brian sat on the couch stroking themselves, waiting for their turn to abuse the poor kid. "You want a go?" Mickie asked him. "Na fool, ain't got time. Get to head out and take care of that thing." He walked into the kitchen and downed a bottle of water and microwave a breakfast burrito. He wanted to get on the road as soon as he could. By them time he walked out of the kitchen Paul had finished and Mickie was now taking his place. Paul walked over to him while putting himself back into his pants. "You sure you don't want to hit that before you leave." "No, the sooner I get done what needs doing the better." "Good point, plus he'll still be here when you get back. So you will have plenty of time to enjoy him." Paul told him with a creepy smile. "I can't wait." He lied and prayed Paul believed him. "You want Brian to go with?""Hell no, that puta will only slow me down." Rico told him as he grabbed his keys for the table and headed to the door.