Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is a bit shorter then normal, but I promise its worth it. At least I think so.

Chapter17

~General Point of View Change – Rayn, Asami and Goddric~

Rayn woke to both his mates cuddling him. He felt safe and warm between them. He lay their just listening to them breath and feeling the natural raise and fall of their chests. While laying there he realized that Asami's overly warm body temperature was perfectly countered Goddric's lower body temperature leaving him perfectly warm and cozy between them. "What are you thinking about Little one?"Goddric asked suddenly, breaking him from his thoughts. "Um.. about how it feel so warm and cozy, and safe, it is being between you two."Rayn told him honestly, embarrassed . He felt Asami chuckle before he felt him press a kiss against the nape of his neck. "It feels just as good having you between us." Goddric smirk at him he could feel the happiness bloom in his mates chest. "So what's the plan for today?" Rayn asked nervously asked. "Other then mom's funeral."He quickly added. "Well first breakfast and honestly I need to feed." Goddric told them as he sat up and stretched. It had be a stressful few day since he last feed and he was getting a bit irritated to be honest. "Which one of do you want?" Asami teased gaining a chuckle from Goddric. "Well since you asking, I wouldn't mind a bit from both of you." He replied with a cocky attitude.Rayn's face went flush as he recalled the last time Goddric has feed from him. "Would we even have time?" Rayn muttered almostin audibly. Both Goddric and Asami chuckled and looked at him. He could see a hint of amusement in their eyes. "Yes Little one.Though sex and feeding go well together. Its not necessary. I can feed from you with out causing arousal, its just better with it."He told him but it was clear it didn't make sense so he pulled Asami to him as showed him. Rayn watched them it was clear that Asami wasn't in any displeasure and there wasn't any feeling of being aroused coming off of them. After a few minutes passed Goddric released his fangs from Asami's neck and sealed the twin holes closed with a pass of his tongue. "Not gonna lie, that was hot as hell to watch." Rayn told them. Both simply smirks but for Goddric held his hand out from him. "May I?" Pleased when his mate nodded and satin front of him. True to his word Rayn had not felt any pain other then when his fangs first enter the skin nor was it arousing like it had been the first time. All he felt was a pleasant feeling of closeness to Goddric. After a few deep swallows Goddric removed his fangs from Rayn's neck and sealed the twin holes before placing a loving kiss and his neck. "Don't look so disappointed, there will be plenty of time for sex later." Asami teased Rayn, earning a pillow thrown into his face. "I am not disappointed you ass. It just feels differently and kinda. I don't know. Weird?" "It is normal for it to feel weird at first. Don't let Asami get under your skin." Goddric laughed.

After they had eaten breakfast they hung out around the pack house until it was time to get ready for the funeral. They all quickly showered, of course his mates insisted on washing together. They insisted that 'It saved time', but Rayn was pretty sure they just wasn't to watch him shower as they would occasional touch him in a sensual way. Goddric and Asami both made comments about how beautiful their mate looked as they dress. The embarrassment made Rayn was almost glad to see Nate when he came to the room to see if they were ready. Once the three of them where certain Rayn was okay to go they headed down stairs and out of the pack house to the awaiting cars. The ride to the pack cemetery was about ten minutes long. Rayn's nerves were on edge the whole ride and stayed like that for most of the funeral. Until pack members started sharing stories of the past before Alex died. Rayn had started crying by that point. Some of the storied they told were about when his dad was still alive and to Rayn it was nice to remember those times. The times when his mom still loved him, before the alcohol and the abuse. One of the stories that were told was the time his Dad had tried to surprise his Mom for their anniversary. It was going well and his mom was so happy, that was until his dad had slipped accidentally dropped the cake right on her head. The pack had never seen his Mom as mad as she had been. She chased him out of the pack house with her shoe. It had been the funniest thing anyone had ever seen. Other story was told about how his mom had got all the pack mom's together and managed to through the Luna a baby shower.She had worked so hard to keep it a secret but she did and the Luna was truly surprised. There were several others that got up to speak about the funny or heart warming things she had done, all of them however happened before his dad died. His death really was the start of her downfall. When it finally came time for finally good-byes,Rayn was a mess but he was able to pull through it with his mates support.