Chapter 4

A/N:   *TRIGGER WARNING* this chapter contains attempted rape. 

Chapter 4

*General Point of View Change – Rayn *

Rayn was working under the hood of a customers car when Matt suddenly called out to him, causing him to smack his head into the hood. "By the Goddess, fuck, shit that hurt..." Rayn ranted as he he rubbed where his head connected with the hood. Of course Matt and the others around him thought it was hilarious. "What the hell Matt?" "Sorry dude, I didn't mean to make you hit your head. I was just trying to find out if you wanted to come drinking with us tonight." "I think," "Its my treat." Matt interrupted cutting off Rayn's usually answer. "You aren't going to take no for an answer are you?" "Nope!" Matt replied being sure to pop the P in his usually overly dramatic way. If you didn't know Matt and judged him on his looks most would be intimidated by his 6'8 muscular build. However it didn't last long one you got to know him. Matt was, well Matt. He incredibly smart but likes to goof off whenever possible, and for him that was pretty much always. With a sigh Rayn gave in and agreed to come.

Rayn had just finished changing into his normal cloths when Matt entered the locker room. "You ready to go?" Matt asked as he grabbed his jacket and wallet from his locker. "Yeah just need to clock out." "Cool I'll see you outside." With that said Matt headed to his car to wait for Rayn to  finish up and clock out. When Rayn exited the building Matt laid on the horn. "Come on slowpoke!" Rayn just rolled his eye as he climbed into the passenger side.

"So where to this time?" Rayn questioned hesitantly. Matt was good at finding some off the wall weird bars. Last time they had gone out together to a new bar, Matt had found a drag bar. Which Matt and Rayn where fine with, but not some of the others in the group. In fact Matt and Rayn had gone back a few times to support one of their mutual friends be the fabulous Queen he was. "Don't worry its a normal nightclub this time.""Uh-huh... the last time you said 'normal' nightclub you almost had you dick ripped off by a cat shifter." "Shut up, how the hell was I supposed to know it was a local hot spot for the Black Star Pride? Besides this really is a normal nightclub." Matt halfheartedly grumbled. "It just happens to be popular with all walks of life." Rayn chuckled and rolled his eyes.

As they entered the bar Katelyn, Matt's sister, practically jumped onto both of them. "Matt you are late!" Katelyn whined. "Not my fault, blame sergeant slow ass."He joked as he pointed over at Rayn. Katelyn of course rolled her eyes and guided them to the table she and her friends were hanging out at. "Let me guess, Matt conned you into being his DD again?" "What, Katelyn you bitch, why would you say something so mean? Just because Rayn isn't legally old enough to drink, doesn't mean he is automatically the DD." "Right..... and pigs fly." Rayn tried to hold back his laughter, but like most of the group, was failing. "Its okay Kate, I don't mind." "Shush you, don't encourage him." Katelyn snipped. Causing the group to yet again bust out laughing. After the siblings finished their usual banter Katelyn finally introduced them to her friends.

The night had been going great. Katelyn's friends were really awesome people and the conversation was fun. However Rayn couldn't shake the feeling some one was watching him, though he never actually seen anyone watching him. "I'm heading to the bathroom." Rayn told Matt who nodded and went back to telling the group about some stupid thing he had done one summer in high school. Might as well been a set up for a one year in band camp joke, but hey it was Matt.

"Well hello beautiful." Rayn looked up from washing his hand to see a guy staring at him which startled him causing him to be on edge. "Um. Sorry, but not interested." Rayn replied firmly as he dried his hands and started walking to the door. "Hey now, don't be like that. I just want to get to know you a bit, maybe have some fun." "Again. I am not interested." Rayn repeated as he reached for the handle of the restroom door. Just before he could grab it the man stopped him by grabbing him and pinning him to the opposite wall. "Let me go you ass-hat." Rayn spat as he tried to free himself from the strangers grip. This action only earned him a smack to the face and to be roughly pressed down onto the counter. With one swift action the bastard had both Rayn's hands pinned behind his back. Rayn tried fighting not only the man off but the rising panic attack as well. "Stop struggling you little shit. There is no way you, a human, is gonna shake me off so why not just enjoy yourself." He said flashing his fangs all while he grinding himself onto Rayn's ass. "I have been watching you all night, just waiting for a chance to get you alone." He slurred while roughly palming Rayn's dick. "Please stop." Rayn whimpered in pain which only seemed to egg the bastard on more. The guy managed to undo Rayn's pants and pushed them down in one smooth action. "Damn I just knew you would have one beautiful ass." He whispered as he ran a finger down one side of his ass and up the other. Rayn once more tried to free himself by trying to head butt the guy, but was slammed back down onto the counter. "I told you to stop struggling, and here I was going to be nice and gentle with you. But it seems like you like it rough." He said as he wrapped his hand tightly around Rayn's manhood making him cry out in pain and beg him yet again to stop. The bastard just grinned an ground his own rock hard member onto Rayn once more before he undid his own pants freeing himself. "I'm gonna enjoy this." He said as he rubbed himself directly against Rayn. "This is gonna hurt, a lot." He smirks as Rayn felt the head of the bastards dick teasingly press against his hole. However before the man was able to enter him the bathroom door slammed open.

In what felt like less then a heartbeat Rayn found that he was no longer being pinned painfully to the counter, but instead being held against someones chest in a strong protective hold. "How dare you try to fuck our mate!" Rayn gasped as he heard a familiar voice growl, murderous rage lacing every word. The last thing Rayn seen before his panic attack pulled him into unconsciousness was Asami holding the smaller vampire by the throat against the wall.

*General Point of View Change – Goddric and Asami *

As they entered the bar the scent of their mate hit them as did the wave of fear and panic. "Somethings wrong with our mate!" Asami's linked to Goddric, before they both ran in the direction of their mates scent. As they burst into the bathroom they found their mate being held down by a vampire as he was preparing to rape him. "How dare you try to fuck our mate!" He growled out murderously as he grabbed the bastard by the throat and slammed him into the wall killing him. While Goddric rushed to their panicking mate. Goddric pulled Rayn into his embrace with one arm while the other righted his pants. Asami looked over just in time to see Rayn go limp in Goddric's embrace. He released the dead vampire and rushed to his mates side. A mix of fear and worry clouded his face. "He's fine for now, he just fainted." Goddric reassured him.

A moment later Matt and two others, from the bars staff, came into the bathroom. "What the fuck happened, is Rayn okay?" Matt asked frantically. "We came into find that, now very dead, vampire trying to rape our mate. As far as if he is okay, visually his face looks like he was slapped and he fainted due to a panic attack. Other then that we wont know until the pack doctor can look him over." Goddric explained as he carefully rearranged his hold on Rayn so that he was carrying him bridal style.

"We are going to take our mate home and have the doctor check him over. Tell Jamie to call me tomorrow. I will explain everything in detail then." "Yes Alpha." Matt replied before leaving Asami and Goddric to help the bar staff clean up the 'mess'. With their mate safely in Goddric's arms they quickly made their way to the car. Once there Asami got into the back seat to hold their mate while Goddric drove them home. "I linked Amy and told her what was going on, she said she would be waiting for us at the house with her medical stuff." Asami told Goddric as he started the car and exited the parking lot.