Chapter 6

A/N: Surprise! Double Upload tonight! I got so wrapped up in writing that I ended up knocking out two chapters. I hope you enjoy!

*General Point of View Change – Rayn and Goddric *

As Rayn started to wake up and become more aware of his surroundings, two things stood out. The first was that he was in a bed in a house that was not his, and the second was that he was not alone. Fear and panic were the first emotions he felt, he tried to calm himself by keeping his eyes closed and trying to keep his breathing steady, but this only helped the panic start to rise more in his chest, a strong arm wrapped tighter around him and pulled him closer to their chest. "It's okay Rayn, you are safe now." A husky sleep laced voice murmured into his ear. A voice he instantly recognized as Goddric's. Relief quickly washed over him as let Goddric's words set in for a moment. He slowly opened his eyes to see Asami's sleeping face, a few strands of his long black hair laid haphazardly on his face.

Rayn shifted his weight a bit, becoming aware of his need to go to the bathroom. "Um..." He started embarrassingly mumbling. "I need to use the, um, bathroom." Rayn's face was growing redder by the second. Goddric chuckled as he moved to a sitting position.  "Bathrooms over there, little one." Rayn wanted to say something about the 'little one' comment, but the need to pee was growing stronger by the second. So he opted to ignore it and scurried to the bathroom. After finishing his business, he exited the bathroom to see Goddric pulling a shirt on. It wasn't until Goddric asked, "See something you like?", that he realized he was staring. Making his face yet again heat up in embarrassment. As if he wasn't already embarrassed enough, his stomach growled, making Goddric chuckle. By the Goddess his chuckle was way to sexy this early in the morning. "Come on, I'll make us some breakfast." Goddric said. "Um, shouldn't we wake him up?" Rayn said nervously as he looked in Asami's direction. "Nope," Goddric shrugged before heading out of the bed room. Rayn quickly followed him out of the room, feeling awkward being in what he guessed was their home. "Relax little one, I can sense your uneasiness." Goddric calmly said to him as he entered the kitchen. "Easier said then done." Rayn muttered under his breath. If Goddric heard it, which he did, he didn't say anything. "Come sit over hear," Goddric said to him as he pointed to one of the seats at the island. "How does bacon, eggs and french toast sound?" "Delicious!" Rayn replied sounding almost too excited, not that he could help it. The last time he had anything other then plain toast or a bowl of cereal was back when his dad was still alive. Goddric watched as Rayn's face quickly went from excited to grief, lost and depression, all before settling on his usually stoic expression. "What's the matter Rayn?" Goddric asked as he began cooking the bacon and french toast." "Its nothing." Rayn lied. "Rayn, don't lie to me." Goddric warned firmly. "Really, its nothing." Rayn once again lied. "Rayn. I will only say it once more, don't lie to me, or I will place you over my knees and spank that sexy little ass of yours." Rayn opened his month then just as quickly closed it again. Seeing the look on Goddric's face told him that he was very serious about the spanking.

*General Point of View Change – Goddric, Asami and Rayn *

"Now what's wrong?" Rayn weighted the options and with a sigh decided to tell him the truth. "I was just recalling the last time I had an actual breakfast and not just toast or cereal." "Which was?" Rayn let out a sigh before answering Goddric's question. "It was the morning my dad died. He had made us pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon. He wanted to surprise us with it, it was great. I just wish...I wish it hadn't been the last time." As tears began to cloud his vision he felt Asami tightly hug him from behind. The smell of the food had awoken him, but he had stayed out of sight watching his mates talk. Goddric also rounded island and embraced Rayn with Asami. The tears Rayn was trying to hold back finally broke free.

After a few minutes Rayn slowly stopped crying and sniffling. He looked up from their embrace, wiped his eyes and apologized for crying. "There is nothing to apologize for Rayn." "I agree with Goddric, you never need to apologize for something like this. We care about you." "Why, I am not worth caring for." Rayn chocked out, feeling lost and confused. "Why would you bother to care about me, what was there to care about? My body? That was used and broken when I was still a teen. My looks? No, my mom had seen to that with the years of abuse and the day she attacked me with knife, leaving this disgusting scar. I am nothing more then a disgusting waste of space. The only redeeming thing about me is my ability to fix cars." Rayn snapped, his emotions swelling rapidly leaving him on the brink of a major breakdown.

Goddric and Asami stood there looking at each other and Rayn in turn. They were momentarily shocked by the out burst. "Just what the hell has he been through!" Asami roared through their link. Goddric grabbed Rayn by the jaw and made him look at him. "Listen and listen carefully. We don't know just what kind of hell you lived through. One day, when you trust us and are ready, we hope you will share it with us. However you need to know and understand. YOU. ARE. NOT. WORTHLESS." He emphasized each word before he continued. "You are not disgusting, you are the most beautiful person I, we, have ever seen, scars in all. I wouldn't, couldn't, ask the Moon Goddess for a more perfect mate then you." "And we will spend as much time as needed to make you understand." Asami added when a slight growl.

Rayn stayed silent, unable to find the words he wanted to say. How could they want him? How could they say he was beautiful? How could.....all his negative self destructive thoughts were interrupted when Goddric pulled him into a sudden kiss. It wasn't just any kiss, it tender but passionate, soft but also demanding. It ended only long enough for Asami to take over. Asami's kiss was different it held the same amount of passion but was more demanding and more dominant then Goddric's. They pulled Rayn from the stool so that he was standing in between them. They had both agreed that the best way to get the point across that they wanted him and that he was desirable to them was to show him. As Asami kissed him, Goddric nipped and kissed along his neck, causing Rayn to moan as a wave of pleasure passed through him. It was unlike anything Rayn had experienced before, this felt, well it felt right. The feeling of their bodies pressed against his did not feel disgusting or wrong like the men that had raped him. The feel of Goddric and Asami's touched made him feel aroused and wanting more.

When Asami finally broke the kiss between them they were both panting heavily and the strong smell of Rayn's arousal was becoming harder for him to bare. He wanted nothing more then to take his mate and mark him, and judging by the look on Goddric's face he was feeling the same way. "We know it will take time for you to fully trust us, take all the time you need. However rather then telling you we wanted to show you, make you feel that we want you, that you are our mate and that you belong here with us." Asami explained as he pulled Rayn closer and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "As much as I don't want to stop, I don't want to push you either. So for now how about we relax, eat and get to know each other a bit more." Goddric suggested as he pointed to the now cold food on the counter, wanting to let Rayn become more comfortable with them before they actually did anything more then kissing.

Having blue balls throughout breakfast wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world but as they ate and talked about general interests. They could feel Rayn beginning to open up to them and he could feel the fear and anxiety slowly melting away. As it turns out Rayn and Asami both really liked old American Muscle cars. Where as Goddric and Rayn shared an interest in art. After breakfast they continued to discuss various likes and dislikes, before Asami and Rayn became wrapped up in a heated debate over what year produced the best looking Mustang. Goddric just sat back with his arm around Rayn's shoulder enjoying the quality time.