Chapter 42 Merry Christmas part 2 (2020)

Third POV

Y/n head to her house to get some rest after giving presents to her friends. She head to her room grab pajamas before going to the bathroom. After she finish showering she head to her room jump in her bed tuck herself. She has to wake up in the morning to meet the managers at the at the Winter Festival.

-Next Day-

Y/n hit the alarm clock interrupted her sleep. She get up from bed grab clothes from her closet start changing. She wore brown coat, black scarf, black beanie, black leggings, and brown snow boats. After she change she grab her house key and purse head outside lock the door before head to the Winter Festival.

She made it the Winter Festival see everybody are setting up the food stands, games, and souvenir stand. "Y/n! Over here!" She see the manager not to far away wave at her with a smile. She ran up to him. "Hey! Glad you make it here. Listen, tonight you come here in 6:00. Okay?" Y/n nod "Good, don't forget about it. The workers are setting up the stages and the designers are working on your outfit. See you here later." The manager gave her a hug before he walk away. Y/n exit from the Winter Festival to go for a walk.

Y/n went into a small cafe to grab some breakfasts she hadn't ate back from her house. She told the cashier ordering her cup of coffee and a sandwich. Once she got her food she sat down the small table eating her breakfast. 'I wonder...do my friends are going to the Winter Festival too? I'm going there to sing on the stage. I know Luffy friends found out about me but rest of the others might worried about me think I'm not coming. I'm gonna think about it later to decide.' She thought.

She finish her last bite of sandwich exit from the cafe walk on the concrete sidewalk. She didn't know someone is following her.

Y/n went into the gift shop walk around to but something for the manager as a gift. Suddenly a hand place her mouth, Y/n about to move away from the stranger but the other hand grab her waist. "Listen here baby girl, your coming with me. If not I won't hesitate stabbing you." The stranger whisper to her ear cause her spine to shiver. She feel a poke from her waist, she look down see a knife pointed her stomach. But  the stranger arms are removed from her, Y/n turn around see the stranger was place on the floor on his back. Two familiar people place their foot on the stranger chest holding him down.

"Trying to hurt her you fucker?" "Messing with Y/n-ya was a big mistake." "Get off me!!!" Kid punch the stranger face broke his teeth and nose. "Are you alright Y/n-ya?" Law ask worry. Y/n nod her head still shaking. Law call the cashier to call the police to get rid of the stranger. The police arrived in the gift shop arresting the stranger take him into police car.

"Did that guy did something to you? Are you okay? Are you-" Y/n place her hands on Kid cheeks stopping his sentence made him froze in place from her soft and warm touch. "I'm fine, he didn't hurt me." She said. "By the way what you guys doing here?" She ask both of them. "We we're just walking around to buy gifts for our friends. You?" Law answered "Just walking around that's all. I be going now guys." Y/n kiss Law and Kid cheeks cause them froze in place as she left the store. The boys had the same thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'God fucking damn! I fucking love her!'

Y/n POV:
I walk on the sidewalk to go home. I heard some kind of whimper from the alleyway. Could it be someone who is hurt or homeless people? I had no choice but to go there. I step into the shadow alleyway see nothing, but I saw a small brown box and had a lot holes. The box was shaking.........heard whimper?