Chapter 19 Teachers hang out

Third POV:
  At the school garden Y/N watering the flowers which looks gorgeous thanks to her. "Hey Y/N!" She turn around saw Shank with Mihawk walking up to her.

"Seem you enjoying yourself working on the flowers" Shank smile "And it's really beautiful like you" hearing this cause her blush from his compliment. She smile and said "Thanks, I really like to take care of them" both men find her stunning.

  "I've been wondering, would like to hang out with us at the restaurant called Pisces Moon ?" He ask. She nod her head "Sounds great, I love to go there" the men smile waving at her as 'goodbye' then she continue watering the plants.

-After School-

  Y/N head back home getting ready, she took  a quick bath then drying herself up finally she put on her outfit that look elegant on her.

  Knock

Knock

  She heard the door knock heading towards it, she open the door to see Shank and Mihawk, they were enchanted how beautiful she is. "You look very beautiful Y/N" Mihawk said "Yeah it make you look pretty" Shank smile. She blush with a smile on her face from the compliments "Thanks, shall we go?" They nod heading to Mihawk car and drove off.

   -Later-

They arrived at the restaurant then went inside, the decor was magnificent because it was lovely Japanese sea theme that a huge fish that a coral reef made of crystal and different pretty fishes in it.

  The three of them get seated on the table, Mihawk pulls out a chair for Y/N like gentleman which she thank him for. The waiter  shows up to take their order, Shank order sake and all kinds sushi for all three of them while Mihawk order red wine and Y/N order pink lemonade.

  After the waiter taking their order he ask Y/N "Would like to to enter female singing contest to be crowned mermaid of the year"  Y/N looks at Shank and Mihawk to get a nod from Mihawk while Shank says "Sure go ahead" she smile then said "Yes" And is given a contestant number which is 1 and goes on with the other contestants.

   She wait by the line but saw the woman she knows who throw tantrums. Alvida. She look at Y/N but she turn away not making eye contact to her that Alvida be angry at her. Alvida got angry that Y/N here but cockily think she wins this time.

   "Next up is number 1" the announcement call up. Y/N walk up on the stage holding the microphone front of her taking deep breath then begin singing.

     After she done singing and see everybody widening then they all cheers. She smile walking back one of the contestants then wait who gonna be the winner.

   "Now it's time which contestant who had the most votes" the guy open the envelope and say "the winner of the female singing is number......1!!!"

    Y/N was surprised she won of the female singing contest, she went up towards the stage and the crown was place on her head. She smile at them but someone yell "NO WAY!!!!! SHE CANNOT HAD THAT CROWN IT SUPPOSED TO BE ME!!!!" Y/N look at Alvida who glare at her. She step back slowly away from her but Alvida went up to her fast about to punch. Y/N closed her eyes waiting it come........ but it didn't come.

  She open her eyes then surprise see Mihawk hold Alvida wrist "It's rude to hurt another woman like you gonna hurt her" Alvida glare at him and about to yell but she was drag away by one of the restaurant staff.

   Mihawk went up to Y/N "Are you ok Y/N?" She nod and say "Yes, thank you Mihawk" she smile.

  They head back their table and getting congrats from Shank and she thank him. Then the three of them eat their food they order while having a great time having fun together.

   -Later after hanging out-

  Shank and Mihawk took her home since it's time, they made it at her house getting off Mihawk car.

   "It was great having fun with you Shank and Mihawk" she smile going up to them kissing on their cheeks.

   She wave at them heading back inside while the men hold their cheeks where Y/N kiss. Mihawk smile from the soft touch of her then Shank smile and say "That's my first kiss from her!" Mihawk groan dragging him back into his car then drove off with him taking back to his house.