Chapter 58 Hot Spring

Third POV:
"Really?!" "Yep. You can hang out to my place and yes you can bring your friends." "Yay! Okay Rayleigh I see you later." Y/n scroll down her friends ID and call them. "Hey guys, wanna come to Rayleigh place he told me he had hot spring and we can hang out there for whole night." "I'M IN!" They all hang up. Y/n went into her bedroom pack few clothes and item inside her hiking bag. She heard car honk from outside, she look through see her friends car. She swung her bag on her shoulder grab her pups hurried downstairs. Slam the front door open shut it close behind her.

"Y/n! Come with us!" Luffy poke his head out from car window. "Shut it she riding with us!" Kid growl. "Over here Y/n-ya." Law said in calmly tone. Y/n walk toward Law cars went in before they drove. Law bring his hand out giving Luffy and Kid gangs the finger. They growl in anger and drove off.

-TimeSkip-

They stood front of Rayleigh apartment. The door open wide reveal Rayleigh "Ah hello, come inside I'll take you to your bedroom." They went inside follow him behind. "Damn, your apartment is huge." Kid mumbled "Thanks, I own it, you see this cost about like 460.000.000 ¥en." "460.000.000 ¥en!!" The gangs said in same time in shock. "Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys, you see Rayleigh rich." Y/n chuckle nervously. "WHAT!!!!" "Now now fellas let's keep going." Rayleigh laugh.

After the boys and girls got their own futon room "There's hot spring from backyard so go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll cook dinner for tonight." Rayleigh told them and left. They all rush out from futon room heading to the backyard. Once they made it they see the hot spring see it amazed.

They change out from their clothes in the locker room before they went in the hot spring

They change out from their clothes in the locker room before they went in the hot spring. Good thing there's separated gender so they can have privacy.

"Y/n, we didn't know Rayleigh was rich." Nami said "Yeah, you see he work as professor at college." Y/n smile at her "No way! That's amazing! My dad is rich too!" Vivi exclaimed. "You know maybe if he-" "Nami he already married with Shakky. Don't even try." Robin chuckle from Nami pout. "Arf!" Snowy, Ajay, and Orion swim around the pool as the girls watch them in awed.

Meanwhile from the other side of boy side, "Oi! Luffy stop jumping this is not a normal pool!" Sanji angrier shout. Luffy snicker then relax. Zoro relax by Law also relaxing too. Corazon sat on the edge of the pool. Kid and Killer relax each other by the wall, Heat and Wire sat on the edge talking each other. Penguin and Shachi splash each other and Bepo sat alone his head is sticking out feeling relax. Usopp and Chopper sat each other in the pool sigh heavily feel the warm liquid around them made them relax. Frank and Brook sat the end of the edge talking each other.

"You know this is like the life, it's like heaven." Corazon said. Law nod his head agreed. "Ahahaha! Nami that tickles! Stop!" The boys snapped their heads facing at the wall. "Not a chance Y/n! I'm going to get you!" "You won't get me Robin!" "We'll see about that!" Some of the boys wide as their face turn bit red and some of them nosebleed. "T-that sound.... is the sound of ladies of joyfulness!!!" Sanji exclaimed and his nose started on bleed more. He was about to climb to the wall but he was pull back by Kid and Zoro "Oh no you don't!" "Not gonna happen!" They all argue each other.