Chapter 17 save Y/N part 2

Third POV:
When school is done Y/N went up to her locker to put away her school stuff. When she open her locker she saw a letter inside, she takes it out then looks at it and to her surprise it was a love letter from a secret admirer. She open the envelope and reads then letter.

  'Your eyes are bright and beautiful as the light, your smile is bright as the sun, and you are beautiful girl I lay eyes on you'.

  She blush with lovely smile on her face from the romantic words, she read the message and saw the last words.

  'Meet me in the indoor pool'.

After that she head to the indoor pool, she head in the changing room putting her lovely swimsuit.

  After she change her swimsuit she head out from the changing room and see a guy sitting on the chair near by the pool

  After she change her swimsuit she head out from the changing room and see a guy sitting on the chair near by the pool. She believes it was her secret admirer, she went up to him with a smile on her face.

  The guy got off the chair turn around then Y/N was shock who it was, Arlong. He greets her with seductively with wolffish grin on his face and looks at Y/N's body causing his grin widen at how luscious Y/N looks in a swimsuit. Causing her to feel really uncomfortable that she back away from him.

  Arlong grab her arm and pull her onto his lap and talk dirty to her while being touchy towards her by touching her thighs which she find very unpleasant that she looks away with tears. "Pleas just stop it" she ask but he didn't listen to her.

  "You look sexy on those swimsuit and so your body". He was about to touch her breast but the door open with loud bang and Arlong gets punch in the face which send him into wall.

Y/N open her eyes to see who save her was Luffy. He glare at Arlong and look back at Y/N with caring smile and making sure she ok whipping the tears away causing her to smile in relief.

  They heard groan from behind look up seeing Arlong getting up, Y/N frighten from him then Luffy place his hat on Y/N head cracking his knuckles together.

  "Don't worry, I won't let him touch you now that I'm here". Luffy tells her, hearing this make Y/N smile.

"Step aside punk, she mine" Arlong grow, Luffy glare at him "I won't let you touch her again Arlong" then the fight begins.

  Luffy and Arlong throw punches and kicks at each other then Luffy was able to land a strong hit on Arlong and knocking him out completely. Y/N hug him behind "Thanks Luffy you save me" she smile causing him to smile and hug back. Zoro, Sanji and the others arrive,  Nami ran up to her tenderly hug her behind "I'm so glad your alright" she said while whimper tears falling down on her cheeks putting a smile.

  Robin smile too showing that she glad that Y/N alright then tells her everything that happen. It cause her to shock what the girls were planning with Arlong, she look down with sad look what the girls had done. Nami look at her face and she frown what she saw. "Don't worry Y/N, those girls are going to suspend in 2 weeks and Robin call the police to arrest the gang" Hearing this cause her to smile.

  Nami, Robin and Y/N were in the changing room waiting for Y/N changing back in her original clothes. After she finished the girls head outside saw the police arrested Arlong and his gang.

  They saw the boys waving at them and head towards them. They head to Sanji dad restaurant, they arrived in the fancy restaurant taking a seat while Sanji cook for them.

Sanji severed everyone a great meal but gives Y/N the most greatest meal dish, she took a bite and it made her amazed from the delicious taste. "Sanji this is so delicious you cook, I love it" she smile then kiss him on the cheek. Sanji blush and has heart on his eye "Your welcome my dear Y/N~CHAN, I love you!" She giggle from his noodle dance.

  After they all finished eating they all head home saying goodbye to each other, Y/N walk home with Luffy. "Luffy thank you so much for saving me from Arlong, he deserve that what he did to me" she said. Luffy chuckle "No problem, when someone else hurt my friend they get hurt painfully" she smile at him.
She wrap her arms on his arm leaning down her head on his shoulder, Luffy pat her head with a smile.

  They arrived at Y/N house, she let go his arm and said "Thanks Luffy walking me home with you" she kiss him on the cheek and head inside her house. Luffy walk away with his grin heading to his house, he place his hand where Y/N kiss.