Chapter 10 The Joker part 1

Third POV:
After school Y/N tell goodbye to her friends and see them tomorrow. Then she heads home but the man wearing black suit and black shade glasses approach right front of her.

"Are you that girl from the water park" he show the picture of her in bikini and her friends were at the restaurant chatting and smiling, she was startle. "Yes..." the man smirk look at her beauty feature, he tell her that he work for the man who was at the VIP area of the water park who saw her on tv as well wants to see her in person. They both head into his car and drive off.

In unknown, the man hide behind the alleyway saw the whole thing. He follows them in his car following them. He gets the feeling that whoever Y/N being taken to someone he doesn't like and will put the bastard in totally pain if he put his hands on her.

Than Y/N and the man arrived at the nightclub where the man told her is call Rosa Lust that own by his boss. Than the two go inside to the club room full of people which had exotic and appealing room design and a fancy looking drink bar.

When they reached the VIP room the man call to his boss "I arrived with the pretty little lady you wanted me to get for you master Doflamingo." Doflamingo look up and smiles at Y/N. "Good work, you may go now" the man was told and walk out from the door.

Doflamingo looks at her and pats the cushion next to him of the luxury sofa he's sitting asking her to come sit with him. "I don't bite~" he huskily said.

Y/N walk up and sit by him. "So what's your name cutie~?" He place his hand on her waist. It made her shiver from the touch he place. "Y-Y/N-N..." she said in stuttering tone.

Doflamingo chuckle seeing her reaction look of her cuteness. 'She so adorable and perfect' he thought.

Y/N being really uncomfortable because of Doflamingo flirting become pervy and starts getting handsy around.
"So Y/N~ how about we do something fu-"

SLAM!!!

His sentence cut off when the door was slam open by someone goes in the VIP room. The man pulls Y/N to his body then punch Doflamingo in the face. The lights were off when Doflamingo head was almost knock out from the light bulb.

Y/N look up from the man who save her but can't see him clearly because the light went off.
The light blink back on so Y/N look at the man much clearly than was shock seeing who's the person is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crocodile

       To be continue