Chapter 62 Battle of the Band

Y/n POV:
I walk in the hallway heading to my next class. "Y/N!!!" I stop my tracks turn around see Luffy and his friends running towards me. They stop their tracks right front of me "You won't believe what's on the video! Look!" Nami shove her phone to my face. I grab her phone from her hand look at it what they're talking about. My eyes caught familiar punk rock boy.

"Now tell us Chris, what are your plan since your heading to Japan tomorrow?"

Chris?!! Chris the Shadow Shock! the one I took him down from band competition about 3 years ago. He was the punk guitar boy and took down 13 contestants but suddenly I beat him. I continue watching the video what the guy said to Chris.

"Well you see sir I heard and saw the Silver Lady is in Japan and I'm gonna rematch her. She may be tough but this time I'm not gonna lose from her." Chris said.

So he want to rematch? Oh boy this is getting bad. I look up to my friends had sparking eyes. "So are you gonna-" I cover Luffy mouth before he finish that sentence. "I don't know guys, I mean a rematch sound tough." I whisper to them. "Don't worry, we'll help you!" Nami whisper.

-TimeSkip after school-

Me and my friends head to my house to help me practice more for the rematch. About 1 hour we took 10 minute break to rest. "Hey Y/n, do you know Chris? Because earlier at school I saw your face look surprise." Nami tell me drank her orange soda. I sip bottle of water set it down "Well it started three years ago, I sign up going to band competition because it's my dream to become a singer. I took down about eighteen contestants til Chris show up. They call him Shadow Shock because his look and his electric guitar. His electric guitar is powerful, when he play it it cause a shockwave. He took down thirteen contestants. In final round we battle together, he was tough to defeat him. Suddenly I went kinda far and defeat him. I try to help him like 'hey it's okay you did your best' but he gave me that angry look and walk away." I told her.

"Woah! So he's gonna rematch you!" Chopper said "Y-yeah, you see it's just well a competition but I kinda got but carry away." I rub behind my neck nervously. After 10 minute break is over we continue practicing.

-Later on Sunset-

My friends heading home to take a break. I head to my bedroom to take plenty of rest from all that singing practice. I jump onto my bed sigh heavily, I heard my phone ding. I unlock it see text message from my manager.

Manager:
I heard from the video earlier, don't worry we'll set up the stage tomorrow. And the video tell us the competition start in 12:00 pm. Good luck.

I sigh place my phone on nightstand get off from my bed head to the bathroom to take a quick shower before going to bed. After I finish showering I went to my bed drift off to my slumber. I hope Chris won't see my true identity cause he's tough to deal with him.

-Next Day-

I get up yawn tiredly and did my routine. After that I took my pups with me going for a walk to get some fresh air. We made it to the dog park as I let my pups play around with the other dogs. I watch them happily playing around. "Y/n!" I glance over my head see Luffy and his gang heading this way. "Hey girl! Feeling excited to take down the Shadow Shock?" Nami smirk. I rub behind my neck nervously "Well kinda I mean don't know. You see he's tough to deal with." "Hey it's okay, we know how people feel when their opponent want a rematch. Like Foxy want another rematch from Luffy because Foxy want to keep on winning but fail. It's like he never gave up." Franky said.