Chapter 4 Meet Thatch and Ace

Third POV:
"Can't believe you had millions view and comments that you sing!"Nami yell. She took a video on Y/N to record everything since yesterday. She has tons of views and comments about the video. "Guess I did it good" Y/N answer. They were both walk around the courtyard talking. But two mans were talking but one guy with short blond hair look at the girls walking by them but he was attracted to Y/N beauty. His eyes were fill with lust looking at her features. When he saw her friend walk away cause she had to next class. It was his chance to call her to him.

"Hey pretty lady come here!" The guy to her. She turn back seeing the guy waving at her so she went up to him. "Can I help you?" She ask, he smirk and said "I'm Bellamy and this my friend Sarquiss and we were wondering if you like to hang out with us?". He place his rough hand on her waist making her spine shiver. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested to hang out with you guys" she answer.

Sarquiss smirk and place his arm her shoulder but he almost touch her breast. It was making her feel uncomfortable they kept on flirting her and being touchy around. When they kept asking her out and being touchy. They felt a tap on their shoulder making them turn their head to see two boys.

"What you want punk? Can't you see were busy" Bellamy said. The boy with freckles grab his collar pulling him close to his face. "It was not nice to treat a lady when you guys are being touchy her" he gave him murder look at him. The man with brunette hair stare at Sarquiss with glare look make him shiver. He look back at Y/N and said "Are these men's bothering lady?" She nod her head. He understands look back at Saquiss and said "You need to leave this poor lady alone or else my friend and I are gonna break every bones through your body".

"Heard what he said?" The boy with freckles said to Bellamy and Sarquiss with his death look so they all nod their head slowly and ran off to never get near them because they don't want to die. "Are you ok?" The brunette man said to her. "Yes, thank you so much guys" she smile at them with warm heart. They were shocked seeing her beauty of her brightest smile. "I'm Thatch and this is Ace" Thatch introduce. Ace was still looking at her.

Thatch bow down and grab her hand placing to his lip and kissing it. Y/N cheek was lightly red from that and it make Ace jealous. "I'm Y/N and it's nice to you both" she said. Thatch look up back at her and said "Say how about we go at Pizza place plus they had roller skates".
She thought of something it was a good idea to come with them because they save her from those pervert mans. "Sound great, I see you guys after school" she walk away from them with a smile.

-After School-

Ace Thatch and Y/N were heading to Pizza place. They head inside and ordering some pizza. Y/N was amaze that this place has roller skates with many people. The guys head to their seat and digging their pizza. Thatch look at Y/N was staring at the skates side so he has an idea. "How about we skate together, I know you really want to try" Thatch said. Ace almost choke what he heard. "Sound great Thatch" they both head to stand where they give roller skates.

They put on their skates and head to skate floor. Thatch grab her hand and they skate around feeling the music. Ace was jealous seeing them. He went up to the stand quickly and put it on than head to them but has and idea, Ace tell the DJ to play a soft music, the DJ agree and play a some hits.

Ace skates through them and grab Y/N hand in surprise. Thatch was angry that Ace got her. Ace let her hand go and he spin around the floor than he did backflip. The crowd were amaze to him of his skills. He grab her hand and they both spin together. He grab onto her waist lifting her up. She was laughing at him making his heart pound. He place her down and skate around the middle center. He jump up high and landed doing the leg split. Everybody applause to him.

"That was so cool Ace!" Y/N jump up to him with open hug. He hug back and look at Thatch, he stick out his tongue making it funny. Thatch was upset to him.
They head outside and going to walk home. "I didn't know you can skate Ace that was so awesome" Y/N said with a smile. "Yeah... it was....cool" Thatch grunt. "Thanks, my brother teach me how when we both head to ice skating place on Christmas".

When they arrived to Y/N place, she gave them last goodbye of kiss. She place kiss on Thatch and Ace cheeks. It surprised of shock to them. When she left them heading inside the house. They touch their cheek where she kiss them.

They walk home but still touching their cheek and shock face. They head in to their house and rush to their room jump in bed with their face flat. They muffled their pillows so no one can hear them. 'SHE KISS ON MY FACE!!!!' They though with their blushing face as much red.