Chapter 53 Sports Festival

Third POV:
Y/n explain the teachers about her creature friends and the fight. She tell the story about her aunt that she found it somewhere like mystery place, than tell about Alvida and her gangs they were fighting her. The teachers think she lying but Shamann telling them by forcing Alvida to tell them the truth. After the story and explanation Mihawk call the police to arrest the girls for breaking school rules cause a brutal fight. The police's struggle to hold the girls from escaping the police car while angrily yell at Y/n. More police's arrived help the other police's to push the girls into the police car.

"So your aunt didn't tell you where she get it?" Crocodile said "She didn't tell me when I was a kid. It was long time ago when she gave me this." Y/n said stare at her necklace. Shank walk forward her, he place his hand on her shoulder and said "Glad your alright, don't know what kind of necklace it was but seems your friends in there is like their your guardian. Go home and get some rest." Y/n smile at him. She grab her backpack that was by her head to school exit gate school wave goodbye the teachers. They wave her back with a smile.

Y/n made it to her house, she unlock the front door step in than shut the door behind. Her pups jump off their dog bed run up to their owner. Y/n smile at them pick them up into her arms. "Now, who's hungry?" The dogs bark happily. The girl chuckle head to the kitchen to feed them. Once she gave them their dog food she heard her phone buzz from kitchen table. She grab it and answer.

"Hello?" "Y/n! Thank goodness your okay!" "Woah Vivi chill! I'm fine. What is it you call me?" "The teachers tell me where you were after school was over. They tell me you head home alright, I'm glad your alright." Y/n hear her breath heavily through the phone "I be going now, and there's one thing to tell you. Tomorrow is sports festival and start in 6:50. Bye" Vivi hang up first.

Y/n place her phone on the kitchen table, she look over at her pups see them their bowl was empty. She walk up to them pick them up head upstairs "Come on fellas, time for bath." She said with a smile.

-Next Day-

Y/n head to class in her gym uniform, she open the slide door see her friends in their own gym uniforms. They all notice, the boys blush very red they cover their nose from bleeding see her in gym uniform. The shorts show off her legs and her shirt tuck in the shorts. "Hey Y/n!" Nami, Bonney, and Robin went up to her. "Are you excited of sports festival?" Nami said "Yeah! I'm so excited!" Y/n smile.

"Students head outside, it's time to start the sports." The students hurry outside in a rush. Once they're outside they stood in file line, the students parents sat on the bench watching their kids. There  stood Shank, he bring up the microphone and said "Alright kids, there's seven sports that you can do it. Mihawk why not pick out a paper from the box and tell us what it is for first sports." Mihawk sigh place his hand into the box. He pull his hand out and said "Obstacle race. The first person had to run and hand the second person the aluminum relay before they run and hand it to last person.  Everyone pick two partners, you had 7 minutes." Mihawk explain.

The students scattered around to pick out partners for the race. Y/n look around  to find two partners, her ears caught familiar voice from behind her. She turn around see Bonney and Robin, they walk toward her "Hey girl, wanna be our partners?" Bonney ask "Yeah, let's do our best." The girls smile. Once everybody got their partners it's time to start the race. "Ready. Go!" The students than start running.

Robin was racing against Killer and Ace, "You can do it Robin!" Bonney exclaimed. Robin made it to Bonney handed her the aluminum relay til she ran off. Now Bonney is racing against Sabo and Kid. They were tied handed their last partners the aluminum relay. Y/n race against Luffy and Heat. "Hi Y/n!" Luffy smile at her while running "Hey Luffy, having fun I see." Y/n grin. Than Luffy and Y/n went faster leave Heat behind that he's fast enough. "Well would you look at that! Luffy and Y/n are on their lead and seems Heat is behind them. Who is going to win!" Shank said through the microphone.