Chapter 3 Singing note

Third POV:
Y/N and Nami are walking in the hallway together going to next class of band. Nami play the piano and Y/N play the guitar. Luckily she has her guitar case. They both head in class and there were nobody in. "Guess we're the only one here" Nami said "How about we play our instruments for practice?" She ask. Y/N nod her head agree so they both set up their instrument.

Nami set up the piano that was inside the closet and Y/N was checking on the strings to make sure it's on the right tune. Nami was almost done finish it up the piano but hear the soft tune through her ears. She turn her head seeing Y/N was playing her guitar in soft note. "Y/N, can you sing?" She ask make her nod 'yes'. Nami grab the microphone stand that was in the closet and set it up. She place the microphone right front Y/N and step back behind Y/N waiting for her to sing. She took a deep breath and begin to play.

(I'm gonna do short lyrics because I don't wanna type when I check the lyrics like over and over)
___________________________
I met this girl late night years
She said "Don't you worry if I disappear".
I told her I'm not looking for another mistake
I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would but
Wait.

But then I jumped right in a week later and returned I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn.
But I gave her my time for two or three nights
Then I put it on pause until the moment was right.
I went away for months until our paths crossed again.
She told me "I was never looking for a friend"
Maybe you could swing by my room around ten baby, bring the lemon and a bottle of gin.
We'll be in between the sheets til the late AM
Baby, if you wanted me then should have just said, she singing.

Don't fuck with my love
That heart is so cold
All over my arm
I don't wanna know that babe
Don't fuck with my love
I told her she knows
Take aim and reload
I don't wanna know that babe
____________________________

Nami was shock that she never heard Y/N with her beautiful voice. 'She sang so amazing gotta take a video' she grab her phone out from her pocket and record everything on Y/N.

Everybody around the hallway were walking but they all heard amazing voice coming from the band class. They all ran off following the voice. They all made in band class and saw Y/N was singing. All the boys were fall from her voice hearing her sing. But the girls were angry of jealous because she can sing, they all thought she can sing better than them.

After Y/N finish singing, she took a deep breath and look behind at Nami had record everything. "WOOOO!!!"she turn head at the open door and saw everybody cheer on her. "That was so amazing!!!" Nami yell hugging her behind. All the girls glare dagger at her with jealousy, 'I'm gonna kill that new girl' they all thought and walk away from the crowd.

After everybody left from band class, Nami and Y/N walk away going to cafeteria since it's lunch time. Both of them got their lunch and head towards their gangs they are sitting far. The gang cheer and talk on Y/N about her voice that she had sang, it made her happy and chuckle from conversation.

-After School-

Y/N was walking home to get some rest after a hard day of school. She check on her phone and saw text messages from Nami about the video that she recorded. She smile from the text but her mouth was covered and pulled her in the alleyway . She open her eyes saw the guy pointing the knife at her. "Give all your money!"he yelled at her, she hold her breath try not be afraid of him.

  She quickly grab his arm and twist it made him drop his knife. "GAAAHHH!!!" The guy yell in pain went down on his knees, he look up at her with his range face. "I'LL KILL YO-" the guy didn't finish his sentence because someone behind knock him out cold. Y/N look up who knock him down cold and saw Killer with someone by him.

They all head out from the alleyway leaving the man body there. Killer introduce Y/N to the guy next to him name Kid. He told them they were childhood friend back in the past when they were younger. Y/N explain about the guy from the allied and told them she try not to be afraid of him. So Killer and Kid decided to take Y/N place together so she won't be in danger again.

They all arrived at her place seeing her house looks amaze. They both wave at her goodbye so they can go home. She head inside and go upstairs to her room. Flop down on her bed and listening to the music on her phone.

She look down on her necklace but the orange jewel was glowing. She was surprised that her necklace never done that before. The necklace glow brighter and the butterfly was moving its wings. The butterfly was free and was flying around Y/N but more butterflies appear from the jewel and was flying around her.

  The butterflies carry her on air making her laugh. "What kind of necklace did my aunt gave me this?" She said to herself. She has no idea about her aunt that gave the necklace to her. 'Did she found it somewhere around the world?' She thought. The butterflies place her down on the bed and they all went back in the necklace. The necklace stop glowing and turn normally. She smile at it and placing on her lip kissing it, she put it back under her shirt and tuck herself in bed. Turn the lamp off and past out sleeping. 'Thank you aunt for giving me this kind of necklace, I don't know where you get it from but I'm very happy and amaze that you gave me this' she thought.