Chapter 61 Romantic Dinner with Hawkins

Y/n POV:
I walk around the park along with my pups. It's nice going outside feel small wind flew pass by me. "Hello again~" oh no, not him again. I glance over my shoulder see Bellamy and his gangs again. Can they even leave me alone! Why they always keep bothering me?!! Bellamy walk toward me with that smirk, my pups growl at him, he laugh manically. "Still with those mutts I see, guess I had to get rid of them myself." He push me away grab my pups they shook furiously try to break free from his grip. I ran at him punch his face made him let go of my pups as I quickly caught them into my arms.

"You bitch! I'll-" "Hold it" we look over from left side see Hawkins few feet from us. He toward us then stand front of me protectively "Picking a lady like her is a mistake sir." He said. Bellamy growl at him held his fist about to punch Hawkins, suddenly a dagger held on Bellamy's neck made his movement stop. "Now listen up, you'll leave Y/n alone but if you don't I'll give you a bad time." Bellamy growl at Hawkins and walk away along with his gangs. Hawkins sheath his dagger turn around facing me "Are you alright Y/n?" "Yeah, thank you so much, Bellamy never leave me alone and always try to hurt my pups." I gently place my pups in the stroller.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure of him to leave you alone." He smile at me "By the way I was thinking if you like to had dinner with me at my place." He rub the back of his neck. I smile at him "Of course, thats sound lovely." "I'll pick you up at 7, you still had my phone number?" I nod my head. He grab my right hand kiss it there made me blush before he walk away.

I made it back home place my pups on the floor as they play around each other. I head into my bedroom open the closet to pick a outfit for Hawkins. I found a perfect outfit place it on my bed. I heard my phone buzz from my purse, I grab it see a text message from Robin.

Robin:
Hello Y/n, how are you today?

Y/n:
Doing good, I'm having a dinner at Hawkins place because he ask me.

Robin:
Wow, that's so romantic. Have fun.

I blush from her compliments set my phone down on my nightstand. I head downstairs decided to play with my pups, I had plenty of time til Hawkins pick me up at seven.

Third POV:
About hour later it's time, Y/n head to bathroom put on her outfit and did but if make up. After she finish she heard the front door knock, she went downstair open the front door see Hawkins stood there wore in white dress shirt and black pants, in his hand hold one red rose. He look at her head to toe blush see her in black outfit.

 He look at her head to toe blush see her in black outfit

"You look very lovely today." He handed her the red rose. Y/n grab it "Thanks, you look handsome today." She smile at him. Hawkins open his car door letting her in close in and went to driver seat drove off.

Not too long they made to the mountain, Y/n look through the window her eyes widen and her mouth gape open see a castle cabin.

Hawkins notice and smile "You like it? I live there

Hawkins notice and smile "You like it? I live there." "It's amazing!" Hawkins park his car get off the car and help Y/n out as a gentleman. They went inside the castle cabin, Y/n was amazed look around the inside is huge, her eyes caught a portrait on the wall held above the fire place. She see a long blonde hair women sat on a chair with that smile on her face by her is a men had long blonde hair in ponytail with stoic look and front of them is a young short blonde hair boy.

"That's my parents." Hawkins said, "They're cute couple, where are they?" Y/n ask. Hawkins sigh and said "They....they're gone when I was seven. I heard my parents screaming from their bedroom, I hurry there and saw them dead. So I guess someone broke into our house planning to kill my parents. I don't know who the person was or what they look like. I bury my parents at back yard as their graveyard." Hawkins explain. Y/n felt her heart broken after hearing what happen, she walk toward him wrap her arms around his waist. "I'm so sorry to hear that." She whisper. Hawkins blush feel her warm touch and hug back.

"It's okay, come, I'll cook dinner for us." They went into the kitchen. He pull the seat for Y/n then went to the kitchen begin cooking. About long minute after cooking Hawkins place two plates on the table, one for him and one for Y/n. The girl look at her plate look fancy.

She grab the fork stab the steak took a bite

She grab the fork stab the steak took a bite. Her eyes spark tasting the delectable taste. "This food is so delicious Hawkins." "I'm glad you like it." Hawkins took a bite of his food. Y/n smile took a another bite.

After they finish their dinner Hawkins drag Y/n upstairs head to the balcony, once they made it they look at the night sky. Stars sparkle and the moon shine. Hawkins look at Y/n see the smile on her face staring at the night sky. "It's so beautiful out here Hawkins." She said. Hawkins pull a black box from his behind his back "I had a gift for you." Y/n look at the black box as Hawkins open it reveal a crescent necklace. Hawkins put the necklace on Y/n's neck "I love it so much Hawkins, it's pretty." Hawkins kiss Y/n cheek see blush appeared on her cheek. "I'm glad you love it." He wrap his arms around Y/n waist place his chin on her head. Y/n softly sigh look back at the night sky with a smile.

Hawkins drove Y/n back to her house after the date was over. He park his car by Y/n house as she got out, Hawkins got out the car too. "I had a great time with you Hawkins, it was a lovely hanging with you." Y/n kiss his left cheek made him blush a little. She smile at him before she walk into her house. Hawkins place his hand on left cheek where the Y/n place a kiss there, he step into his car drove off heading home.