Chapter 22 Culture Festival

Third POV:
"Listen up everybody, tomorrow is special day and it's something you guys be impressed." Shank announced. The students think for moment what is special day.

  "Tomorrow..... is Culture Festival!" Shank answer cause the students cheer out loud about it. "Listen up, I'll let Robin write on broad and decide the name you guys pick. Good luck." Shank walk out the class leaving Robin in charge.

  "Ok everybody, we need to think a great idea to come up with it. So let's do our best." Robin announce.

  Everybody call out the name they came up and some are great and some of them are not. "Ok everybody, since you all came up with a name but one person didn't answer." Robin look up to Y/n who was looking at the window. "Y/n we need you" Nami call out.

  Y/n turn her head and look up to the board see the names on there, "Sorry sorry, I guess I been spacing out." She apologize. "It's ok, do you come up with a name for the our class here?" Hear this cause Y/n shock.

  'Crap I got nothing to come up with something!!! Ok Y/n stay calm and think a name quick!' She thought

  She took a deep breath and answer "Well.... maybe a..... cosplay cafe..." she rub her back neck nervously and her face turn beet red. "Wow now that's fascinating, I love it." She look up in surprise see Robin wrote it on the board. "Now that already on it, let's take the vote, place your paper you write and put it into the box." Robin smile. Everybody started voting for the names and see who is the most. Once everybody take the vote Robin start to speak "Ok, since everybody took a vote let's begin." She place her hand into the box and pull it out. She unfold the paper read it and this surprise her, she hold the paper up. "The vote for our class is.... cosplay cafe." Everybody cheer about the name that had decided.

Ding

Dong

Ding

  The bell ring that it's time to leave, everybody pack their things heading out to exit. Y/n was about to head out but see a poster hang on the wall. She look up to it see a poster, she grab the poster looking at it and it said.....

'Singing contest'

She thought for moment and decided to sign in, she fold the poster place it into her pocket exiting the school.

'Can't believe the cosplay cafe have been decided and it's totally be fun.' She thought with smile on her face. She unlock the door that she got home heading to her room. She open her closet see fabric and old clothes are there. She grab them all armful drop them on the floor and went to her cabinet desk grab something out and got sewing kit.

  She sit by her pile of fabric and clothes and think of something like something special.

'I should probably make something great for my friends, maybe like fairy tale. No. Maybe a fancy clothes. No. I got of think something maybe.....wait....'

  She went through her phone go on safari image see the cosplay, "That's it! I think I had an idea to impressed my friends." She started sewing the fabric and clothes to make something amazed.

  'Hope they like these' she thought

  -Next Morning-

  Y/n POV:
  Today is culture festival. I carry so many bags that I made a costume for my friends, it took me an hour to finish these to come up with ideas. I'm gonna look for my friends and give these to them.

"Y/n"

I stop my tracks turn around see Kid and Law, "Hi guys." I smile at them. "Why you had so many bags?" Law ask, I gave the yellow bag to Law and gave the the red and blue bags to Kid . "I made a costume for you, it took me an hour to make these. And Kid can you give the blue bag for Killer I made one for him. Have fun guys." I started walk away finding my other friends.