Chapter 5 Concert Tonight

Third POV:
The Strawhat gangs were at the courtyard talking in conversation but their idiotic friend came up to them. "Guys! There's a concert tonight!!!" They all look up at his holding a poster of band. In the middle was a silver hair girl with holding electric guitar. They were all shocked who she was. "That's Silver Lady the most attracted singer who took down several band members on band competition, I heard it on tv and she already coming here today" Nami yell "I heard she from c/n, she was born there" Robin said.

  "And you won't believe what I got!" Luffy grab something out his pocket than reveal tickets. "Law and I buy tickets for all of us so we're all going there!!" The gangs cheered up loud of happiness. "Wait do you think Y/N might wanna come?" They all look back to Usopp. They think it's a great idea to bring Y/N for the band concert.

  "Hey guys what's going on?" They turn their head seeing it was Y/N, Luffy tackle her in hug. "Wanna go band concert? It's start tonight!" Luffy said.

  She sweat dropped and said "I will love to but I can't" The group shock and said "WHY NOT!?!?!". "Because I had some job that I work  there because it may take an hour so I won't come". She gave them apologize smile.

"Aaaawww that's suck" Luffy whine. Y/N pat his head and let her go. She walk away from them giving last goodbye of waving her hand.
  "Wait Y/N didn't tell she has work, wonder what kind of job?" Nami wonder. "Well we never know what job she had" Robin chuckle.

-Meanwhile at the band concert at the park-

"I'm here" the girl said to her manager who was in charge of the concert. "Glad Your here kid." The manager give her the bag inside was a costume "we had 3 hours left so stay in the trailer for a while so we'll call you" the girl nod her head than head in the trailer.

  She sit down on the couch taking a deep breath. 'Well, at least I'm right on Time' she thought.

  The door open revealing the her manager. "Hey you need something so you won't get bored" He ask. The girl shook her head 'no' so the manager head out. She head to the bathroom to wash her face but her phone vibrated in her pocket.

  She took it out see the ID and it was Killer so she answered. "Killer what's up?" "Hey, the others told me where you were so your at work?" She sweat drop "Yes, anyway you going to concert?" "Yeah, Kid and the others are going too, it's sad that you can't come". "Don't worry, I be fine" she smile. "Welp, ok bye Y/N" they hang up.

   She look up to her reflection with a smile. "Well Y/N, lets try our best" she said to herself.

-Later Tonight at the park-

  Everybody are excited to see the band concert to meet the Silver Lady. The Strawhat gang had arrive and rush out from the car. "Can't wait to see the Silver Lady!" Nami yell with some sparkle-looking star around her.

"You guys here too?" They turn their back see who it was. The Kid and Law gang. "Your here too Kid?" Zoro answer. "Law gave us few tickets because he told us 'Some worker girl from the concert band gave me a few tickets' so he some us too" Kid said.

"Where Y/N that you were talking about her last time Luffy-ya?" Law said, "She said she had job to take care so she can't come" Robin said. "Anyway the band start in 5 minuets!!! I'm so SUPER happy!!"Franky yell.

  -Meanwhile with Y/N-

Y/N POV:
Took a deep breath and look myself in the mirror with my costume on. The silver hair wig had been wavy and wearing this custom outfit.