Chapter 1 First Day

Third POV:
"Hey!you guys heard the news?! There's new student coming today!" Luffy yell. "Wonder its a boy?" "Or maybe a girl" all students chatted. Shank chuckle hearing all the conversation, "Everybody calm down, we don't want the new kid be uncomfortable" he tell them making them silent.

  The door open and reveal a girl. She had long h/c hair, e/c eyes and s/c skin. All the boys are attractive to her beauty. They had never seen a beautiful girl came to class like her. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N it's an honor to meet all you guys". Shank look at her and was amazed seeing her feature 'Woah never knew she so beautiful' he shake his head back in reality.

  He told Y/N to back at the end by orange hair girl Nami. She took her seat by her and they all begin their studying. "I'm Nami, it's nice to meet you" Nami said to her. Y/N gave her polite smile and turn her head back at the board that Shank was writing.

  -At Lunch-

  It was finally lunch time and everybody are getting their lunches. Y/N was finding an empty seat but they were all taken. She try to find one but saw the same girl from earlier that talk to her waving her hand to come. Y/N went up to her and see few people with her. Nami pat the seat next to her than she sat by her.

"I'm Luffy, that's Zoro, Robin, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Sanji, and Usopp" Luffy introduce. "Y/N where do you live?" Nami ask, "I lived in c/n (country name), it's where I'm born there". The gang talk in conversation and they all had fun together when they hang around with Y/N.

-After Lunch-

  It was now back to class, Y/N head to her next class called 'Spanish' with her next teacher Mihawk. She came in class and saw her teacher, Mihawk turn his head and his eyes was wide seeing her face. 'She looks amazing' he thought. "Hello, is this Spanish class?" She ask. "Yes indeed, are you new here today?" He ask. She nod 'yes' and head to empty seat, Mihawk continue talking and write on the board.

-TimeSkip-

  School was now over and everybody head out to go home. Y/N was walking by the street and head to the store to buy some groceries. She buy few ingredients and food that will last a week because she had enough money. As she walk around the ailed, she bump to someone make her step back and bow down to apologize.

"It's ok ma'am" the person told, Y/N look up seeing tall guy with his coat that was hanging on his shoulder, his raven hair was slick back, had scar across his face and wear business suit.

  When the guy look at her, his eyes were amaze to her features, he never seen a beautiful lady right front of him. "Are you new here?" He ask, "Yes, I'm Y/N, I move out from my country and now I live here" she said. "Nice to meet you I'm Crocodile" he introduce.

   Y/N and Crocodile had small talk about Y/N country that she move out. After they done talking, Y/N head out from the store than head home.

 She unlocked the door and went inside, she went to the kitchen putting all the food and ingredients away than head to her room to finish her studying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She unlocked the door and went inside, she went to the kitchen putting all the food and ingredients away than head to her room to finish her studying.

  Y/N POV:
   I finish my studying and head to the bathroom to change, I took all my clothes off and change into my pajamas. Head out from the bathroom than jump onto my bed. Grab my phone and earplugs so I can listen some relaxing music. Put them on and play one of the lofi hip hop, look at the picture frame of me and my parents and my aunt are smiling together.

  Feel sad that they all are dead by burglars when I was young child. Since my aunt gave me this for my birthday is was beautiful, I keep this on for the rest of my life to protect it.

 Since my aunt gave me this for my birthday is was beautiful, I keep this on for the rest of my life to protect it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  It was very valuable that I had to keep it safe and not letting it hurt. Look down that I still had my necklace under my shirt. It gave me so many memories about my past with my parents and my aunt.

All I had to do is keep it safe and never hurt it or else I feel sad without this necklace that is very precious to me. And it may lose my family inside of this necklace.

  Well it's time to sleep, took off my earplugs and place them on the nightstand and turn off the lamp. Pull up the blanket and shut my eyes to sleep, hope things get better on this country.

Modern AU  One Piece Various x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें