Chapter 59 Kagura Town Battle

Y/n POV:
I woke up from my slumber, I sat up rub my eyes. I look over at my friends see them still asleep. I look over at my pups were about to woke up. They yawn and jump onto my lap, I chuckle pat their heads. I get up head downstairs notice my pups follow me behind. Once I'm downstair I saw Shakky and Rayleigh cooking breakfast. "Good morning." They turn around "Good morning" they smile at me. I took a seat waiting for breakfast. About ten minutes breakfast was place on the table, it's omelette with side of toast and from the center is place full of onigiri "Breakfast ready!" Rayleigh called out.

The sound of footsteps coming from upstairs. My friends made it down hurried take their seat and we begin eating. After I finish my breakfast I fed my pups dog food "Listen up fellas, there's a town sight that's behind Rayleigh hot spring. There's games, food, and shops. Get ready once your done eating. And wear something warm cause it's gonna be chilly there." Shakky told us. I head upstairs to the bathroom change into my warm clothes.

 I head upstairs to the bathroom change into my warm clothes

I walk into the futon room grab my purse. "Arf!" I turn around see my pups are it a jacket.

(Snowy jacket)

(Ajay and Orion jacket)

"Omg! You all look so cute!!" I took a quick picture "I put them on so they won't get cold

"Omg! You all look so cute!!" I took a quick picture "I put them on so they won't get cold." I look up from my phone see Shakky stood behind my pups. "Thanks Shakky, they look adorable." I chuckle. "Hey Y/n you-" Kid and Law came in the girl futon room. Their faces turn bit red "Y-you look great today." Law said. Shakky giggle "Meet me and Rayleigh at front yard so we'll take you guys to town." She walk away.

Once we're all outside we follow Rayleigh and Shakky leading us to this mysterious town they're talking about. About long minute we made it see the town look amazing and so Chinese.

"Here we are, welcome to Kagura Town

"Here we are, welcome to Kagura Town. Go ahead and have fun." Rayleigh announced. "Come on Y/n! Let's go have fun together!" The girls drag me with them.

We stop to clothing shop see many fashion Chinese dress and clothes. Nami was amazed and want to buy one, Vivi and Robin look around to find a perfect outfit. Once we finish shopping we walk around til we found a supply shop. We look around see keychain, charm, stuff animal, and small figures. I buy three hearts of keychains for my family graves as a gift. "Y/n, there you are." I turn around see Zoro. He grab my hand drag me out the supply shop, I try to talk to him but he didn't answer me. We stop by the flower shop see many different kind of flowers. Zoro grab a flower crown from the table as he pay the owner. He place it on my head show my reflection from the mirror.

"Wow, Zoro it looks beautiful." I smile at him. Blush appeared on his cheeks he look away "Y-your welcome." I chuckle. "Y/n!" I look over see Luffy rushing toward me, he jump and hug me around "Wanna get Takoyaki with me?" "Luffy you already ate breakfast and it's not lunch yet-" He gave me those puppy eyes "Alright I'll buy one for you." "Yosh!" Me, Luffy and Zoro walking to the Takoyaki place to buy one. Once we got our Takoyaki the boys eat their food and I save my own just in case when I get hungry. "Well, look who's here." I look up my eyes widen who I don't wanna see again.

"Foxy. What are you doing here?" I ask. Foxy smirk and said "Well me and my gangs are hanging out here for fun and it seems you are here too." Zoro went front of me protectively "Leave her alone." He growl. Luffy stood by his friend "Yeah! Leave her alone!" "Oh really? Listen up, how about we do a contest. If we win we take your girl with us, and if you win she yours." He tell us. "This contest challenge is basketball challenge, whoever had the most points of twenty wins. There's a basketball courtyard not too far so we can play there." We follow Foxy and his gang behind leading us the basketball courtyard.

Third POV:
Zoro and Luffy glare at two of Foxy gangs right front of them. "Alright listen up, there will be no cheating of basketball, whoever cheat is out of the game. Now then...let the game...begin!" Foxy blow his whistle. Luffy and Zoro try to get the ball from the one from the right but he easily dodge them and throw the basketball through the hoop. Next is second round, Zoro caught the ball from the second man throw it at the hoop til went through.

Y/n sitting on the bench watching them play "Y/n, what you doing here this courtyard and who's those guys with Luffy and Zoro?" She look over her right side see Killer and Kid. "Hey guys, Luffy and Zoro are playing against the Foxy gang. They're doing the basketball challenge contest. You see Foxy told us he want me as a prize, whoever had the most points of twenty wins." She told them. Kid and Killer eyes shadow darkly "Pause the game!" Kid yell as the game pause. "Foxy! If you want Y/n so badly your going to play against us!" Kid growl. Foxy smirk "Alright then, four vs four." Kid and and Killer join Luffy and Zoro.

"So Y/n told you about everything?" Zoro question "Yeah, can't let them win." Killer said. The game continue as the players play, til of sudden Luffy's and Kid's team are winning. Kid is helping Luffy and Killer help Zoro. They are getting the most points then the Foxy gang, they are working together. Foxy was sweating nervously that he's gonna lose again. After like 20 point minutes the Luffy and Kid team won of basketball. "NOOOOO!!!! I LOST AGAIN!!!" Foxy sob on the ground "Thats what you get for trying to win Y/n you fucking punk!" Kid yell at Foxy.

"You did it guys! You won!" Y/n wrap her arms around them in group hug. They blush and hug her back. "Next time we see her she ours!" Foxy yell at them "Like hell you would!" Zoro and Killer growl at him as he ran off with his gangs. "Come on guys, let's go look around this town, I saw there's gift shop that we pass by. They had cools stuff there." They all walk away.