Chapter 30 The true identity of Silver Lady

Third POV:
"Guys you won't believe this!!!" Luffy ran up to his friends who were at the football field sitting on the bench. "What is it Luffy?" Nami said "I brought us tickets about Silver Lady that's coming later !!" This cause the crew cheered out loud  "Hey guys what's all the screaming?" They turn around see Y/n who lean on the wall "Wanna come with us?! There's a concert later about Silver Lady!!" Chopper said.

"Sorry but I had project to do so I just need to finish it that started tomorrow." Y/n sweatdropped. She walk away saying 'Goodbye' to them with a smile.

"Hold on! Do you think she lying us again?" They look at Nami confused  "Remember she lied to us that she had work to go but she visit her family's grave about the Father's Day." Nami explain "I guess so, maybe we could follow her." Robin said. The crew agreed decided to follow Y/n after school.

-Timeskip after school-

"Okay guys lets follow her." Nami said "Do you think these disguised work?" Usopp said "Yes, now come let's go." They exit out from school following Y/n behind, she exit out the gate heading to different directions. She walk on sidewalk heading inside the cafe, the others went inside blending in like they're talking or doing something.

They turn around see Y/n hold four cups in cup holder and one bag of snack. They follow her that she exit out heading to different directions. "She bought four cups but who is this people that she meeting with?" Franky said. "Let's keep going" they continue following her see she heading to the park that the concert where to be. "Concert? Why she going there?" Nami said. They saw the guards let her pass through than giving them a drink "Wait! Wh-!" Nami cover Luffy mouth shutting him "Stay quiet, we got to figure something out how to get pass through those guards." Nami wonder. "Oh I got an idea!" Luffy remove Nami hand "It better be good."

-TimeSkip-

"I can't believe you take those guards down." Nami groan "It's a way!" Luffy chuckle. "Guys there she is." Sanji said pointing out, they follow where he's pointing at saw Y/n talking to the man who were having conversations. Than the guy gave her bag that the crew wondering what's in it than she went inside the trailer. "Let's wait for her til she come out." Robin said.

Y/n POV:
I put on silver hair wig and new costume to wear it for today.

Y/n POV: I put on silver hair wig and new costume to wear it for today

"Y/n you done?" I hear the manager from outside the door. I walk out from the bathroom than grab the doorknob open it wide. "Yeah, the worker design made a great job making this." I smile.

"WHAT!!!"

I head loud scream, I look side by side but I don't see anyone else who scream or shock or cover their mouth. "You heard that?"  "Yeah a little, anyway we're almost done finishing the stage so you got some ideas to sing?"  "Yeah and you'll see." I chuckle "Alright have a great day." The manager walk away.

I step out from the trailer started walk around see the workers are almost finishing the stage. I look ahead and something caught my eyes. I saw a lady with short orange hair who's with the blonde guy covering his left eye and had swirl eyebrows.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'Oh no....You got to be kidding me.' I thought shock. I walk up to them and see them looking at me that I'm coming towards them. I look around see few workers are here on this side not too much. I see Nami and Sanji were about to run away but I called out the butterflies going after them than caught their ankle cause them trip on the ground.

I walk up to them see they're scared, I bring them into the trailer "Why are you here?" I growl "Um.... okay we follow you because we think you lied to us that you had project to do and than you came here." Nami explain. "Is the others with you?" I ask  "Yes, but don't worry I call them." Nami pull out her phone started calling them to come here.

In about like a minute, the others had come inside sat down on the cushion. "Listen up guys, it's true that I'm Silver Lady. When I was young I dream to become a singer because it's my dream. After I defeated the contestants who will become the singer. I won because I practice my voice and practice my guitar." I explain. "You know you can-" "No" I cut off Nami sentence "I had to keep a secret because I had to." I sigh "Why?" Luffy whine  "Because I had to, by the way..... how did you get pass through the guards?" I question  "Luffy ideas, he beaten up few guards so we can disguise ourselves as guards." Sanji explain.

I sigh in disappoint "Guys, it's a secret. Your not allowed to come here getting pass through, it's against the law." They drop their head down looking like they feel shame. "Exit now please. I let you all visit today for my concert." They shot up their head see they smile a bit "One more, Don't tell everybody who I really am." They nod and exit out the room.

I look at the guitar that was lean on the wall, I grab it sat down on the cushion started play softly. 'Hope the others won't tell everybody who is this Silver Lady that I'am. Plus I can't hurt their feelings too much since they sneak through. They are my friends but can't get mad at them too much, feel disappointed at them but I give them a chance.' I thought smiling.

"Y/n it's time!" Heard the manager from outside. I get up went up to the door open it wide "Come lets get going." I follow him behind heading up to the stage.

Once I'm up the stage I saw so many crowded people cheering at me. I saw my friends are right front of the railing with apologies look. 'I forgive you, I'm not mad but I'm disappointed you all.' I mouth talk to them.

I bring the microphone right front of me "HELLO EVERYBODY! READY TO ROCK?!" I shouted. The crowd yell 'Yeah!' Ready hear me sing. I plugged the cable in my guitar hear the static. "LETS GET STARTED!" I shout happily than started to play.

After I finish the last note hear the crowd cheered happily. "THANK YOU!" I hold up my guitar with a smile.

I walk down from the stage see the crowded people flash some pictures at me and try to reach at me luckily the guards got hang of it.

I went inside the trailer changing back to my uniform. After I finish changing I look out through the window see everybody exit out and saw my friends are waiting for me.

Third POV:
Y/n exit out from the trailer that everybody left and went up to her friends. "We're very very sorry to sneak through from your concert." Nami apologized. The others apologized too saying like multiple time. "Guys I forgive but promise me never do that again. I'm disappointed in you all that you had to but I forgive you still." Y/n said. "So you not mad at us?" Chopper said "No just disappointed that you had to sneak through." Y/n smile

"Hey, since you all feel bad how about we get some ice cream. That cheer you all up." The crew shot up with joy "Lets go than." They follow her behind heading to ice cream place.