14 - Aʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs"
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Mᴏɴᴇsᴛᴀʀʏ Oғ Sᴘɪɴᴊɪᴛᴢᴜ
"So if I'm getting this right. You found out that you were adopted and you want me to bring you to the nature realm. Am I correct?", asks Joe.

"Yes please.", says Zoe.

"And Wu, your alright with this?", asks Joe.

"If it's what she wants to do then she can.", says Master Wu.

Joe looks into his nieces' eyes and says "alright I'll help."

"Thank you!", says Zoe.

"Let's pack up everyone. Nya gets the bounty ready. We're heading out today to the nature realm.", says Lloyd.

Mᴀɪɴ Rᴏᴏᴍ
Zoe watches as the others leave to get ready for the trip.

"Uh Lloyd can I please talk to you?", asks Zoe.

"Sure! What's up?", asks Lloyd.

"What if we don't find my birth parents? What are we going to do? I've never been in a situation like this.", says Zoe.

"Don't worry if we don't find them today then we'll look tomorrow, if we can't tomorrow then we'll look until we do.", says Lloyd.

Zoe looks at him.

"I promised that I would help you and I will.", says Lloyd.

Zoe hugs Lloyd and kisses him on the cheek while Lloyd blushes a little.

Dsᴛɪɴʏs Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ
The ninja are all done packing up supplies. Then they hop into the Bounty. Joe opens up a portal to the realm and they go in. Master Wu goes with the ninja as he would like to see Miranda, Zoes mother again. Pixal decides to also go since she would like to gather research on another realm.

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Rᴇᴀʟᴍ
Zoe gasps when she sees the amazing realm. The realm is full of life, there's trees and nature everywhere. Beautiful parts of nature that haven't been seen anywhere in Ninjago. And while they are gazing at the beautiful realm, Joe heads back to Ninjago as he has duties to take care of his family.

"Wow this realm is beautiful.", says Nya and Zoe nods who thinks the same thing.

"Lloyd have you been here, like when you were battling Morro?", asks Kai.

Zoe turns and so does Carl.

"No I haven't. This realm is definitely new to me.", says Lloyd.

"Alright I want everyone to stay together and let's go look for your mother Zoe.", says Master Wu.

"Affirmative!", says Zane.

The ninja get out of the bounty just to not attract attention.

A Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
They walk towards the heart of a village where they meet an old man.

"Excuse me sir?", asks Lloyd.

"What?", says the man in a rickety voice.

"Do you know where we could find Miranda the former master of nature?", asks Lloyd.

"Of course I know where her home is, but it won't help you.", says the man.

"Why not?", asks Nya.

"Because I know who you are girly.", he says as he points to Zoe. "I know that you are the present master of nature and that Miranda is your mother. So am I right?", says the man.

"Uhhhh...... yes you are. So please tell me, where is she?", asks Zoe.

"Oh I'm sorry girly, but your mother left years and years ago. She was so depressed when she had lost her husband and you.", says the man.

"So my birth father is gone? As in dead?", asks Zoe.

"Yes he is.", says the man.

Zoe turns to Master Wu who is not making any eye contact towards anyone.

Lloyd takes a hold of Zoes hand and says to the man "thank you very much for the information."

Dsᴛɪɴʏs Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ (ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ)
The ninja head back to the bounty.

"I suggest that we go looking tomorrow. Do you agree Pixal?", asks Wu.

"Yes I think that would be a very wise choice.", says Pixal.

"Sorry Zoe.", says Nya.

"We'll look tomorrow.", says Kai.

"For sure!", says Cole.

"Trust me we'll find your mom. We are your friends after all.", says Jay.

"I am sorry about the news that we heard from the old man.", says Zane showing that he feels sad for her.

Zoe looks at the ground and doesn't say anything for a moment.

"It's fine I didn't even know him. Don't worry. And I'm alright with looking tomorrow.", says Zoe with a unsightly smile.

Lloyd smiles back because he is so surprised of how well she is handling this.

Nɪɴᴊᴀs Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀs
The ninja go to their quarters to get a good nights sleep.

Instead of sleeping Zoe packs a bag with supplies, brings her sword and heads out to find her mother. But what she didn't know was that a group of people were already waiting for her.

Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ Dᴇᴄᴋ (ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ)
Zoe gasps.

"Ssshhh!", says Lloyd who covers her mouth.

"What are you guys doing here? And how did you know I was going to leave?", asks Zoe whispering.

"Because we've known eachother for a while and like Jay said we are friends after all.", says Nya.

"Well it was Lloyd that suspected that you were going to go out searching.", says Kai.

Zoe thanks them for coming since she didn't want to go on her own. The ninja head out into the forest to search for a missing person.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 878 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
Yᴀʏʏʏʏʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!!!!!