A/n

Heyyyy guys!!
So I've been thinking a lot about this book.. andddd well I realized that I'm not very good at explaining things. Sooooo... in this a/n I'm gonna describe my OC.

So my OC is Zoe Elise. Elise is her middle name and she doesn't use her last name, I'll let you know why during another time because I don't want to spoil anything.

Anyways~~

Zoe is the master of nature. She has brown hair with light pink strands in the front where her bangs are. But there's also a mix of different pink colors, but as a reference it looks like that color: ⇩

 But there's also a mix of different pink colors, but as a reference it looks like that color: ⇩

She has purple eyes. Like that: ⇩

Her favorite colors are green and pink

She's a ninja just like the others.

Personality: kind, nice, sweet. She tries to be nice all the time, but when something wrong happens then she gets mad. When her family or friends, someone she cares about a lot, gets in trouble then she gets really mad.

I'm not really sure what else to add about her, sooo I think that's it for my OC. But only for now.

Anyways. I will be updating soon, maybe sometime this week. I'm not sure. Sorry for taking so long on the updates.

I also made a new cover for the book. I hope you guys like it!

Let me know what you think about it!! I would love to read your comments!!!!

And last thing, I published a new book a few days ago (I don't remember when). I hope you guys go and give that book a little read! It's called 'No Choice' and it's a jaya Fanfic. I'll publish the first chapter to that soon!!

Thank you for reading this!! See ya!!!