25 - Bʟᴀsᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Lɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs!"
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴇᴀ (ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ s ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
Andrew takes a deep breath. He starts off by saying "ok so I know this one thing that I'm going to say and show is going to be a shocker, but here I go."

"Spit it out already!!", says Cole.

"Zoe your mother... sh-she ..... worked with Colonel.", says Andrew.

"What?!", asks Zoe. "Your joking with me aren't you. Haha, you got me!"

"I'm not joking. It's the truth, your mother worked with Colonel. That's how Colonel knows a lot about the element of nature.", says Andrew.

Zoe looks at the floor and asks "seriously? Your not joking?"

"No I'm not. This isn't something to joke about.", says Andrew.

"So she told Colonel everything.", says Lloyd.

"Yes. She did.", says Andrew.

"UGH SERIOUSLY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!!!! This isn't right!!!! UGHH!!!", says Zoe.

The illusion and the big screen that showed her memories were gone. They were all back in the nature realm, back with Alec and Miranda.

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Rᴇᴀʟᴍ
"Zoe! How was it? Did you find out everything you wanted to?", asks Miranda.

"Hmph.", replies Zoe with a cold look towards her mother who then walks away.

Andrew and Lloyd follow close behind.

"Zoe wait up! I only told you what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would get this mad, well I knew you would get mad but I'm still sorry.", says Andrew.

Zoe turns around and says "I know it's not your fault Andrew. You just gave me the answers I was looking for. So thanks." Then she keeps walking.

"Does she know about what I did?", asks Miranda.

"Yes.", says Andrew.

"Oh.... I understand why she is mad at me.", says Miranda.

"I'll go and talk to her. This is my fault. She's mad because I told her about the past.", volunteers Andrew.

"I'll go too.", says Lloyd who doesn't want Andrew and Zoe alone without him.

Iɴ Fʀᴏɴᴛ Oғ A Tʀᴇᴇ
Andrew and Lloyd find Zoe sitting in front of a tree where they can hear her crying.

"Hey Zoe. Wanna talk?", asks Lloyd.

"Go away. Please. I don't want to talk to you.", says Zoe.

"I'm not the only one that's here, so is Andrew.", says Lloyd.

"Well I don't want to talk to both of you. Just leave me alone.", says Zoe.