26 - Cᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ."
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Iɴ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇs
The ninja are fighting Colonel in the forest. While they are fighting Colonel, Zoe has left. She left to keep the nature realm safe. And her friends are protecting her. She will go back for them but in time. Andrew, Alec, and Miranda went to retrieve a few more weapons to use to fight against Colonel and his forces.

"Use Spinjitzu!", urges Lloyd.

And then like that fire, sparks of lightning, water, ice, earth, and green energy were everywhere. Lloyd uses his Spinjitzu and knocks Colonel down. At the same time Master Wu and Pixal use their weapons to take down his agents. Cole, Nya, and Zane were able to escape before being captured. But Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Master Wu, and Pixal were not as fortunate.

Andrew, Alec, and Miranda see him capture them so they left and went back to Miranda's house to make a plan.

"Oh no! Colonel has Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Master Wu, and Pixal!!", says Nya worried.

"Do not worry I am sure that they are alright.", says Zane in a calm manner.

"What do we do now?", asks Nya.

"We need a plan. Let's go and find Zoe. Then we get the others back.", says Cole.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 217 ᴡᴏʀᴅs