5 - Tʜᴇ Dᴀᴛᴇ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ"
- Jᴀsᴏɴ Rᴏʙɪɴsᴏɴ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
As soon as Zoe is ready someone knocks on the door. She goes to open the door and receives a warm greeting from Lloyd.

"H-hi.", says Lloyd.

"Hey!", says Zoe.

Lloyd takes a look at her and his whole face flushes red, "You look amazing."

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself.", says Zoe.

Zoe wears a white buttoned crop top shirt, a cute green skirt, and green vans with some bracelets on her wrist to complete the look. Her long pink hair open and flowing down her shoulders in a wavy look. Lloyd wears a white shirt, green jacket, black jeans, and black/green combat boots.

 Lloyd wears a white shirt, green jacket, black jeans, and black/green combat boots

"I guess you like green too?", says Lloyd.

"Duhhh.", replies Zoe. "Who wouldn't?"

Lloyd chuckles and asks, "So, you ready?"

"Yup!", says Zoe as she smiles. "What about you?"

Lloyd opens the door for her to walk out.

"I've been waiting for this day.", says Lloyd. Zoe giggles which makes Lloyds heart skip a beat. He truly loves her.

Tʜᴇ Lᴀɴᴅ Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ
They head to the land bounty and get in. The others spy on both of them as they leave.

"So those are the plans she had, she was going out with our leader Lloyd.", says Jay with a little smirk on his face.

"They're gonna be so cute together!", says Nya taking some pictures and videos.

"I can't wait to see my little buddy, Lloyd, grow up and finally get a girlfriend.", says Kai. "And sis don't forget to send those to me I need to post them on Instagram for all my followers to see."

"Sure thing!", says Nya sending them to him.

"Hey, Nya! We should go on a double date with those two if everything goes well!!", recommends Jay.

"Sounds fun!!! I'll ask Zoe some time!!", says Nya.

Kai looks at Jay and makes a sign of him being dead if he ever sees both of them making out. He's the overprotective big brother.. While Cole rolls his eyes and Zane keeps telling them to leave.