11 - Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ."
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
Zoe goes to her room and lays on her bed just staring at the ceiling. A few minutes later someone knocks on the door. She wonders who it is, but doesn't care. The news she just received had shaken her up.

"Can I come in? It's me Lloyd.", says Lloyd.

"Yeah come in.", mumbles Zoe.

She still stares at the ceiling instead of looking at Lloyd.

"You alright? You've been acting weird since last night.", asks Lloyd.

Zoe puts a thumbs up. Then there was an awkward silence that hung in the air, until Lloyd spoke again.

"Um so Zoe I actually followed you when you left the arcade.", says Lloyd. Zoe gasps and sits up.

"So you know what my mother told me.", says Zoe. Lloyd nods.

"Oh.", says Zoe starting to cry.

"Lloyd I'm so glad you know, I'm so glad I can talk to you about it.", Zoe stands up and runs over to hug Lloyd. Lloyd is surprised at her sudden action, but hugs her back.

"Don't worry everyone's been through their low points before. Well you've been at your low point more than once.", says Lloyd. "But still, it's okay."

"Thanks for at least trying to make me feel better.", says Zoe sniffling.

"No prob.", says Lloyd with a bright smile on his face to cheer Zoe up.

"Knock knock. Can we come in you guys?", asks Nya.

"Yeah, come in.", says Zoe.

"Oh I think we just got in the middle of something between these two.", says Kai. Zoe and Lloyd both make eye contact and then they blush while releasing eachother from their hug.

"Alright stop it.", says Nya.

"So what happened to you guys? Zoe, why did you leave?", asks Cole.

"Yeah I'd like to know too.", says Jay raising his hand.

Zoe turns her head to face the floor and says "I....don't really want to talk about it."

"Oh ok.", says Jay.

"What you thinking about?", asks Nya trying to make Zoe talk about it. She knows how to make Zoe do whatever she wants.

Zoe stays quiet but caves in because she doesn't want to keep anything from her friends. "Ugh! I hate you Nya! But, I'll... tell you guys what happened. Just please don't make a big deal or anything."

Nya giggles while the others look confused. They have no clue how Nya did it, but they're glad she did.
"Got it!", says everyone.

Zoe takes in a deep breath getting ready to say everything at once. "I was adopted. Last night I got an encounter from my mother, she told me to meet her at our old house at 2:00 pm, so I did. And when I got there she told me that I was adopted. She didn't tell me anything about my real parents. Nothing. Not even their names. All she said was that I will find out at the right time. And I want to know now!!!", says Zoe.

"BE QUIET!!", says Jay.

Zoe turns her attention to Jay and looks puzzled at him just like the others.

"Your parents are your real parents. Just because you were adopted doesn't mean that they aren't your real family. Your real family is the one that raises you from a baby to now.", says Jay.

"Well guess what, my parents divorced when I was 2 and my mom died when I was 3. My aunt and uncle took care of me my whole life. And today, today I found out that they aren't even part of my family. I was just taken off of the streets!!!", says Zoe.

Carl was standing in the doorway and walks in the room.

"So, you finally know.", says Carl.

"And you were never going to tell me.", says Zoe turning to face Carl.

"So, what are you going to do?", asks Cole.

"I'm going to find some answers.", says Zoe.

"Wait. Where are you planning to start? You don't know anything and you just found out today.", says Lloyd.

"I'm gonna start off by asking you, Carl, some questions. You have to know something that I don't know. And then after I'm done talking with you I'm going to speak with Master Wu. Since Master Wu knew all of the elemental masters before us, he should know my birth mother and father.", says Zoe.

"Okay.", says everyone.

"We'll help!", says Lloyd.

Zoe smiles and nods at everyone. She says "thanks!"

"Zoe before you ask me anything. I'm gonna tell you that I know nothing. Mom and dad told me you were adopted nothing else.", says Carl.

"So, you don't know anything about me." says Zoe who sighs.

"Let's go try and see Master Wu.", says Lloyd who tries to cheer her up.

"Ok!", says Zoe.

"We will accompany you as well.", says Zane.

Msᴛᴇʀ Ws Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀs
Lloyd knocks on Master Wus door asking for permission to come in.

"Come in.", says Master Wu.

"Um Master Wu, can I please ask you something?", asks Zoe.

"Of course you can, as my seventh student. You can ask me anything.", says Master Wu.

"Well do you know anything about my birth parents?", asks Zoe.

Master Wu drops all his scrolls in shock of what Zoe is asking.

"What do you mean by birth parents?", asks Master Wu.

"Master Wu, Zoe knows the truth.", says Carl.

"I see.", says Master Wu.

"Please. I need to know.", says Zoe as she walks closer.

"Alright, take a seat and I'll tell you everything you want to know.", says Master Wu.

Everyone sits down ready to hear what Master Wu has to say.

"What do you want to know?", asks Master Wu.

"Everything please.", says Zoe.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 971 ᴡᴏʀᴅs