3 - Aɴ Oʟᴅ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Yᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ, ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs"
- Hᴀғɪᴢ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tʜᴇ Msᴛᴇʀ Oғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs Hᴏᴜs
"Please follow me. Zoe should be training in the back yard.", says Joe.

Two little girls run by them chasing each other, one is yelling!

"And those are my daughters. Ava, Lilly say hello to the ninja.", says Joe.

"Oh hi there!, says Ava who is the eldest.

"Hiii", says Lilly the young little girl.

Ava is in 4th grade and Lilly is in 2nd. These two girls are sisters and daughters of Joe and Jaqline, Joes wife.

"Hi", says Nya.

As the two girls go running inside the ninja go find Zoe outside.

Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄᴋʏᴀʀᴅ
The ninja head outside to the backyard and don't see anyone there. Joe gasps.

"Um excuse me Joe, where is Zoe?", asks Lloyd.

"Uhh I thought she would be back here, she usually trains. That girl is getting in big trouble when I find her!!!!", says Joe.

"Look here. There's a note left on the wall.", says Nya.

"What does it say?", asks Cole.

"It says, 'hey uncle Joe, I'm going out for a little nature walk as training. I'll be back by lunch. Love Zoe'.", says Nya.

Everyone looks towards the forest.

"I'm so sorry that my niece isn't here like I thought she would be. Sometimes she goes off to connect with her element.", says Joe.

"It's alright. I think we'll go in and find her.", says Lloyd.

Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇs
The ninja walk into the forest. Looking around they don't spot anything. All they see is trees and trees, some bushes that they have never seen before including some beautiful pastel flowers. A lot of nature around this area has never been seen in Ninjago, but that would make sense since it belongs to the master of nature. The ninja see a bunch of animals. There are some squirrels as brown as the ground. And some birds that sing.

"Zoe! You here? It's me Lloyd, remember when we met.", asks Lloyd.

"Zoe?," asks Kai.

"Can we go home.", says Jay.

"Be quiet Jay.", says Nya.

The ninja hear some people talking. It sounds like two people. It sounds like there's one girl.

The ninja head towards the noise and figure out where it's coming from and who's making it. As they approach the sounds they see a tree house.