16 - Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ"
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Aʟʏsss Hᴏᴜs
The ninja get settled in the room that Alyssa lets them stay in. Since it's a small house all the ninja have to stay in one room. The boys sleep on the ground while the girls sleep on the bed.
While the ninja are sleeping Zoe suddenly wakes up. She sits up on her bed. Then all of a sudden she takes her phone and goes out, Lloyd watches as she leaves.

"Where are you going?", asks Alyssa.

"Uh...nowhere.", says Zoe stopping in mid form while walking to turn around.

"Your going to go look for your mother. Why aren't you going to wait for your friends?", asks Alyssa.

"Because.... uhm- well they've done so much for me and all of them really need a good nights rest. I'm going on my own. I just can't sleep knowing I'm soooo close.", says Zoe.

"Ok you can go, just take this bag it's full of supplies that can help you. Please promise you will stay safe out there.", says Alyssa.

"I promise. I'm going to find my mom", says Zoe.

"Not without me you aren't.", says a voice.

The two of them turn around and see Lloyd standing in front of them.

"What? How did you? Why?", says Zoe. "No you can't, you should stay here."

"Nope, I promised I would help you and thats what I'm going to do.", says Lloyd. "I'm coming with you wether you like it or not. And plus I can do what I want."

"Ugh alright fine. You can come Lloyd.", says Zoe.

"Be careful both of you. The forest is full of dangerous things, watch out for eachother.", says Alyssa.

The two of them nod and head out.

Oᴜᴛ Iɴ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇs
"You know we could've went tomorrow morning, right?", asks Lloyd.

"I know but I just want to find my birth mother.", says Zoe. "That's all I want right now more than anything."

"I get it.", says Lloyd nodding his head.

"You do?", asks Zoe. "But you weren't adopted you've been living an amazing life, sure you lived on your own for a while but that was only because your mother wanted to help you and your father. And then you became the destined green ninja. You helped defeat threats, saved friends and family. Including all of Ninjago."

"Yes that is all true. But I also lost people, some people I will never see again and others I will never see the same way.", says Lloyd. "I remember when all I wanted to do was help free my father from any evil that corrupted him. I couldn't sleep. All I did was train and train until I helped my father. So I get what your saying."

"Oh uhm I'm sorry I made you talk about all that", apologizes Zoe. "I should've known you went through A LOT."

"It's fine. I never talk to anyone about my past and how I truly feel about it so it feels good talking to you.", says Lloyd. Zoe smiles at how open he's being with her.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 531 ᴡᴏʀᴅs