7 - Tʜᴇ Oʟᴅᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪғᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏsᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mᴏɴᴇsᴛᴀʀʏ Oғ Sᴘɪɴᴊɪᴛᴢᴜ
The next day the ninja get an unexpected visit by someone. Someone knocks on the door of the monestary while the ninja are in Zoes room helping her unpack. Lloyd decides to go and see who's knocking on the door. When he opens the door there is a young man outside the monestary walls. He asks to see Zoe.

"And why do you want to see Zoe?", asks Lloyd.

"I just wanted to see my younger sister Lloyd.", says Carl.

"Carl?", asks Lloyd.

"Yup.", says Carl.

Lloyd lets Carl in and shows him to Zoes room.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
Zoe looks at who walks in and gets excited so she runs toward him and greets him with a big hug. The others smile.

"What are you doing here?", asks Zoe. "I thought you had work or something."

"Yeah, but I thought I would check in with my little sister.", says Carl.

"It's good to see you Carl.", says Kai shaking Carls hand.

"The last time we saw you was back at the tournament of elements.", says Zane.

Carl is Zoes older brother. He has brown hair and black eyes. And he is the current elemental master of wind.

"Yup it's been a while. I hope your all taking care of my sister.", says Carl.

"HEY! I can take care of myself, I don't need anyones help.", says Zoe as she crosses her arms.

"I know. I was just kidding.", says Carl laughing at his sisters outburst.

"Why are you even here?", Zoe asks irritated.

"Hey I didn't just walk in, your friends invited me.", says Carl.

Zoe looks at the others with an annoyed face.
Lloyd smirks, but in a good way. So do Nya and Kai since they know how much fun having a sibling is.

"So can I stay or not?", asks Carl.

"Fine! Just don't be weird or annoying. That's it.", says Zoe.

"Here I'll show you to your room.", says Lloyd.

"Alright.", says Carl.

Tʜᴇ Hᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ
Lloyd and Carl head out of Zoes room.

"So your dating my sister. Huh?", says Carl.

"Uhh yeah I guess I am.", says Lloyd as he rubs the back of his neck nervously hoping Carl won't get mad.

"She never told me about it.", says Carl.

"Oh.", says Lloyd feeling a little guilty about not asking Carl first since Zoe is his younger sister.

"It's fine I know you'll take good care of my sister.", says Carl.

"Of course I will! You can count on it!", says Lloyd with enthusiasm.

Gᴜᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
Carl puts his stuff down and gets settled in the guest room.

Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Yᴀʀᴅ
Instead of playing video games, the ninja train. Master Wu had recommended that they should train in case another threat arose. This time Zoe joins them and shows the guys a thing or two on focus.

"You think you can out train us, well your wrong.", says Jay.

"I'm just training.", says Zoe.

"Don't worry about him he's just upset that you still beat his high score.", says Cole. She nods her head.

Lʟᴏʏᴅs Rᴏᴏᴍ
Zoe goes off to her room after she's done training. She finds that Lloyd is in his room, so she knocks on his door.

"Come in!", says Lloyd.

"Hi greenie!", says Zoe.

"Oh hey.", says Lloyd.

"Uhm so I was wondering if you could help me unpack some more, I only have a few more things. Well if your not busy.", says Zoe.

"Yeah sure. I can help. I don't have anything going on right now.", says Lloyd. Lloyd and Zoe walk to Zoes room.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
They start to unpack the last and final box. Inside the box are some pictures of Zoes family. She has a picture of some friends and now she has one more picture that she can add to her collection. A picture of her new ninja friends.

Lloyd picks up a picture from the box and asks "who's this?".

"Oh that's my mom when she was my age.", says Zoe.

"Wow she doesn't look anything like you. You look like a real princess unlike her, no offense.", says Lloyd.

"None taken. And yeah we look very different from each other.", says Zoe.

Zoe places the picture on her night stand. Lloyd notices that it is very late, it's almost 10:00. So he tells everyone to go to their rooms and get a good night sleep.

"Goodnight!", says everyone.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 799 ᴡᴏʀᴅs