32 - Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

ʜᴇʏ!!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cᴏʟᴏɴᴇʟs Bs
"We can't leave Zoe you guys. I don't want to leave her.", says Lloyd while Kai and Cole are helping him walk.

"No duh. We weren't planning on leaving without her.", says Kai.

"Yeah we just have to wait until they think we actually left and then we'll sneak back in.", says Jay.

"Then lets go!", suggests Nya.

Lloyd nods and they head to the back of Colonels Base where they find an air duct, they head into it and find themselves above of where Colonel and Zoe are.

Colonels Base
"Let's go, keep moving Zoe.", commands Colonel.

"And what are you gonna do with me now? Huh?", she asks as she moves away from the two guards that are so close to her.

"Very well then, I'll tell you what I'll do. I'm going to take your memories and your powers, I will know everything about you and then I will have your powers. Your powers will be the key to me taking over all 16 realms.", says Colonel.

"All 16 realms? You mean not just Ninjago and this realm?", asks the girl.

"Precisely! I will finally be appreciated!", says Colonel with joy. "I will finally accomplish my long life dream, the dream I tried to complete alongside your mother."

Zoe gasps and asks "what do you mean by alongside her?"

Colonel smirks and decides to tell Zoe a secret that her mother kept from her. "Your mother and I used to be married Zoe."

"What?! She would've told me that already, your lying to me.", says Zoe trying to believe that her mother wouldn't have married a guy like this.

"Really Zoe? You think your mother would tell you about her past, she already kept it a secret to not tell you that I worked with her and that she used to be evil. You still trust her through everything?", says Colonel making Zoe think very deeply.

"I guess your right.... I have the right to know about her past since she is my mother! I'm done with her lies.", says Zoe.

"Then join me!", says Colonel with a hand out.

"No thanks. I'm not that crazy!", replies Zoe declining his offer.

Colonel takes her arm and drags her to the big computer, he puts a wire around her arm to take her powers and a helmet with a bunch of wires on her head to take her memories.

"Zoe looks scared." whispers Nya.

"Wow! I am not used to seeing her scared.", says Carl holding onto the air duct, but instead of being quiet the air duct opens and Zoe looks up to see Carl waving at her and Lloyd using his lips to say 'we'll get you out, don't worry'. But instead of saying ok Zoe shakes her head and says no. The others get back in the air duct as soon as Colonel turns around. Zoe tries to get her arm out of the machine, but she can't do it.

As soon as Colonel is about to get this 'machine' to work two people walk in the room and look at Zoe with concerned faces which confuses Zoe.