21 - Tʜᴇ Sᴘᴇʟʟ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"I ᴀᴍ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴇss ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛs ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʀᴍs I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ, ғᴏʀ ɴᴏ ᴍɪsғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ."
- Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ Cʜᴀɴᴛ
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Tʜᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ (ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ where Zᴏᴇ ɪs ʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ)
Master Wu moves his hands in a circle rotation while Lloyd holds Zoes hand and transfers his powers to her. Master Wu chants this ancient spell. Ahh. Ooh. The spell is pretty complicated, but Master Wu can do it.

"Is it working?", asks Jay.

"Shh they need to concentrate.", says Nya.

"I am sure it will work. Master Wu has never let us down.", says Zane.

Kai coughs and says "never?"

Master Wu glances towards Kai.

"Like Nya said, be quiet.", whispers Cole.

Master Wu finishes the spell and backs away.

"It's done? That's it?", asks Lloyd.

"That's it. Now we wait.", says Master Wu. "If Zoe wants to come back to the real world then she will and if she doesn't then we live with it. I've done all that I can."

"Ok....", says Lloyd.

"She'll wake up. Don't worry Lloyd.", says Nya with a hand on his shoulder.

A phone goes off. It's Lloyd's phone.

Pʜᴏɴᴇ Cᴀʟʟ
"Hello?", says Lloyd as he picks up the phone.

"Lloyd I'm so glad I got a hold of you. Where are you and Wu? Where are the others? And where's our new ninja?", asks Misako, Lloyd's mother.

"Who is it?", asks Master Wu.

"It's mom.", says Lloyd.

"Put it on speaker!", says Jay quickly.

"Mom the others and I are in a different realm. We are in the nature realm. Zoe found out she was adopted and we found her mother here, but we also found a new threat. He just hurt Zoe. And now we're waiting for her to wake up... if she'll wake up.", says Lloyd.

"Was this threat Colonel?", asks Misako.

"Yes it was.", says Lloyd. "How did you know..?"

"It doesn't matter how I know.", replies Misako.

"Don't worry Misako we will come back to Ninjago once all of this is solved.", says Master Wu.

"Ok stay safe.", says Misako.

"Got it! Bye.", says Lloyd.

"Bye honey.", says Misako.

Lloyd hangs up and looks at Zoe.

"It's time to wait.", says Master Wu. "Remember patience is the key."
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 390 words