29 - Fɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
❝Tʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ǫᴜɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ǫᴜɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪɴ.❞
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Tʜᴇ Bᴏᴜɴᴛʏ
It's been one day since the ninja were separated. Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Master Wu, and Pixal are in a cage while Cole, Nya, and Zane are in a castle sleeping in their guest rooms.

And Zoe has just arrived back at the land bounty. Zoe looks around the land bounty. She starts up the engine and everything so that it's not cold. She decides to take a blanket and use it. She looks at a picture of the others that was hanging on a wall and as she is looking at it she starts to cry.

"Zoe your back!", says Andrew with a hug.

Zoe wipes her eyes before Andrew notices she was crying.

"Andrew I'm so glad your ok!", says Zoe. "Are my mom and your dad ok?"

"Yeah they're ok. Just at your moms house thinking of a plan and I thought you would be here so I came.", says Andrew. "I saw what happened to the others. Don't worry we will get them back." 

Zoe starts to cry again.

"It's my fault that they've been captured, I could've gone with Colonel but Lloyd wouldn't let me!", says Zoe.

"Zoe. Cole, Nya, and Zane are ok. I don't know where they are but I know they didn't get captured.", says Andrew.

Zoe wipes her tears and says with enthusiasm "That's great! We have to go find them! And then we're going to get the others back."

"No. It will take wayyyy to long.", says Andrew. "Our best bet is to stay here for the night and head to your moms house."

"No I'm not doing that. I'm going out to find them.", says Zoe.

"And what are you going to do if Colonel catches you?", asks Andrew.

"If he catches me then I'll fight him, I'm not scared!", says Zoe.

Andrew nods and says "well you better get some rest if we're gonna look for them in the morning."

Zoe smiles and decides to get some rest also.

Tʜᴇ Nx Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
The next morning both of them wake up and leave the land bounty in the village. Before they left Zoe takes a picture of her friends and ties her hair up in a ponytail, she wears her best ninja suit and gets ready to find her friends.

Iɴ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇs
"Where should we start off by looking Andrew?", asks Zoe.

"We should start looking in the area where we received an encounter from Colonel.", suggests Andrew.

"Ok! Let's do it!", says Zoe heading in the direction she thinks she came from.

"Wrong way.", says Andrew.

"I knew that!", says Zoe turning around.

Both of them start to laugh.

"I hope the others that were captured are ok.", says Zoe.

"I'm sure they are. Remember they are ninja.", says Andrew.

"Right!", exclaims Zoe.

Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
Andrew and Zoe head to villages near where they encountered Colonel. They ask so many people, they show people pictures yet no one has seen them. While Zoe is done talking to an old woman she sees a little girl crying.

"Waaaaaaaa.", cries the little girl.

"Hi there are you ok?", asks Zoe kneeling down.

The little girl shakes her head.

"I lost my best friend. He joined a different friend group.", says the girl.

"Oh I see.", says Zoe looking sad.

When the girl notices she starts to cry even more.

"No wait. Don't cry. Please.", says Zoe.

Zoe stands up and stretches her hand out toward the girl to help her get up. "How about I tell you something. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of friends or if you lose some. What matters is that you keep those memories close to your heart. Just make new friends, I'm sure you can! Remember never give up! If you don't give up then you can do anything!", says Zoe.

The little girl takes her hand and stands up.

"Thank you.", she says. "I'll never give up!", says the girl.

"Wow you sounded very mature with that little girl.", says Andrew walking up to Zoe.

"Everyone should be happy not sad. I just did what I could to help her and now look she just made some new friends!", says Zoe.

"Yup your definitely the kindest person I know!", says Andrew.

Zoe smiles at him.

"Um excuse me miss ninja?", asks the little girl.

"Yes? What's wrong?", asks Zoe.

"I think I know where your friends are. The other ninja. My friends have been spreading rumors and they might be in Energia, but I don't know because my new friends say it's a rumor.", says the girl.

"Energia is near where we saw Colonel.", says Andrew. "They could be there. We should go immediately."

"Thank you so much-uhm.", says Zoe.

"Kaylee. I'm Kaylee!", says Kaylee.

"Thank you Kaylee. Because of you we can find our friends, thank you so much.", says Zoe with gratitude as she hugs Kaylee.

"I'm so glad I could help you like you helped me! Byeeee!", says Kaylee running off to play.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 842 ᴡᴏʀᴅs