10 - Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs!"
- Mɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ́ Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 8
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Mᴏɴᴇsᴛᴀʀʏ Oғ Sᴘɪɴᴊɪᴛᴢᴜ
The ninja go to sleep as soon as they get back to the monastery. Everyone says goodnight to eachother and goes to sleep. Zoe can't fall asleep tonight so she goes up to the roof. There on the roof she looks at the stars imaging if her mother would forgive her or not. A few minutes later she goes back to her room and goes to sleep. In her dreams, she gets a visit from her........ mother.

Dʀᴇᴀᴍs
"Hello Zoe darling.", says a voice.

Zoe turns around to see the last person she thought she would ever see again, her mother.

"Mom.", says Zoe surprised.

"Won't you give your mother a big hug.", says Zoes mother.

"No this is just a dream your gone.", says Zoe.

"That's all true Zoe, but it's me your mother I'm connecting with you from the spirit world.", says her mother.

"Why didn't you ever connect before?", asks Zoe.

"Because before wasn't the right time.", says her mother.

S ᴊᴜs ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴋɴᴏᴡ, Zᴏᴇs ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Sᴀᴍᴀɴᴛʜᴀ Sʜᴀʀᴅs. Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀs ɢᴏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!

"So is there something you want to tell me?", asks Zoe.

"Yes there is.", says Samantha.

Zoe nods her head.

"Zoe honey please meet me at 2:00 pm at our old house, I will explain everything then.", says Samantha.

"Wait mom.", says Zoe.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ (ғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ)
Zoe wakes up because her alarm goes off. Today is morning sunrise exercise. Zoe gets out of bed and into her ninja suit. She walks out and the only thing on her mind is her mother and what she said in Zoes dream.

Tʜᴇ Hᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ
On the way to the training yard Lloyd says good morning, but Zoe doesn't pay attention so she just keeps walking.

"Hey Zoe!", Lloyd calls out. Zoe turns around.

"I said good morning. Why didn't you answer? Is something on your mind?", asks Lloyd.

"No don't worry I'm alright. Just a little tired, that's it.", says Zoe. Lloyd nods in response.

After their sunrise exercise the ninja all go out to patrol Ninjago.

Nɪɴᴊᴀɢᴏ Cɪᴛʏ
They go and make sure that no one is in trouble. Cole and Jay notice that the arcade is being demolished today, so they go and protest.

"So we're here because Cole and Jay don't want their favorite arcade store to be demolished? And we're going to help them protest?", asks Zoe.

"Yeah basically.", says Kai.

"The demolition begins at 2:00 so we are going to stay here until then.", says Zane.

"At 2:00......", says Zoe who thinks about her old house.

"Yeah. Why? Do you have plans?", asks Lloyd.

"Uh yeah I have to do something at that time and it might take a while to do what I have to do and the area is pretty far from here.", says Zoe.

"Oh ok. Well, you can go if you want. Jay and I understand.", says Cole.

"I can drop you off if you want.", Lloyd offers.

"No it's fine I can get there on my own.", says Zoe.

Zoe summons her elemental dragon and heads off to her old house. Lloyd is very suspicious of what she is going to do so he heads out after her.

Zᴏᴇs Oʟᴅ Hᴏᴜs
Zoe arrives at her old house just in time. And Lloyd is right behind her.

"Mom are you here? It's 2:00.", says Zoe.

"I'm here.", says Samantha appearing out of nowhere.

"So mom I wanted to ask this last night, but anyways. Do you forgive me for what I said when I was younger? I'm guessing that you do which is why you're talking to me again.", says Zoe.

"That's a topic for another day, right now I wanted to share some different news with you.", says Samantha.

"Ok!", says Zoe smiling.

"Zoe you know how your father and I said that you were special because you were born with pink hair and had beautiful purple eyes.", says Samantha.

"Yeah, I remember. I always acted so cool around everyone! I acted like I was famous.", says Zoe giggling.

"Well the truth is that... how do I say this.
Zoe, you were............ adopted.", says Samantha.

"I was adopted?", asks Zoe.

"Yes, you were. I thought today would be a good day to officially tell you.", says Samantha.

"So your not my real mother, Carl's not my brother and dad isn't my dad....", says Zoe.

"Zoe. You know Carl, your father, and I will still love you.", says Samantha.

"Did Carl know this???", asks Zoe.

Samantha nods while not looking up at her daughter.

"I've been living a lie my whole life, I have no family!!!!", says Zoe.

"Yes you do.", says Samantha.

"Whatever..", says Zoe rolling her eyes and facing away from her mother. "Wait. Do you know who my birth parents are?"

"That I know, but there will be a right time for you to find out. There's always a correct time for everything.", says Samantha.

"Ok.", says Zoe.

Zoes mother leaves and so does Zoe, instead of heading to the arcade she heads back to the monestary. After hearing all of that Lloyd decides to give Zoe some space.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 886 ᴡᴏʀᴅs