6 - Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"A ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. Tᴏɴᴇs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ, ғᴀᴄɪᴀʟ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ғᴇʟᴛ"
- Uɴᴋᴏᴡɴ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lʟᴏʏᴅs Rᴏᴏᴍ
"So how was it Lloyd?", asks Kai.

"It was great! I think we really connected.", says Lloyd.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ
Nya runs off to Zoes room to go and ask her how it went.

"Sooo...", says Nya leaning against the door frame.

"It was amazing Nya! It was sooo much fun!!! Well except for the part where you and the others were spying on us, it was a bit awkward but whatever.", says Zoe.

"Sorry about that and I'm glad to hear that but what do you think about Lloyd? Do you like him, you know like like him.", asks Nya winking. "Also, you guys did get us back for it! That prank was awesome, but really bad!! DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!"

Zoe stares at the flower Lloyd gave her for a few seconds and avoids what Nya said, but then she says "yes I do, he's really sweet! So yes!" And she just completely ignored what Nya said about the prank.

"I knew you would like him.", says Nya.

Zoe smiles.

"Come on, how about we go see what the guys are doing. Maybe play some video games.", says Nya.

"Ok! That sounds fun.", says Zoe.

Nya and Zoe head out to go play some video games with the guys.

Mᴀɪɴ Rᴏᴏᴍ
All of the others were in the main room. They were on the tv. All you heard was the characters fighting in the game. POW POW, went the game.

"What game are you guys playing?", asks Zoe.

The guys gasp.

"You don't know which game this is?!", asks Jay.

Zoe shakes her head because she has never played this game.

"Don't mind Jay we're just playing Prime Empire.", says Cole.

"Prime Empire?", says Zoe. "I'm sorry, but isn't that the game where people were trapped in by the villain named Unagami. And Milton Dyer created it."

"Yes it is.", says Zane. "You know your history."

"Well I needed to know the battles my teammates have been in.", says Zoe. "So, I did my research."

"Nobody cares about facts!!", says Jay.

"You should play it Zoe.", suggests Nya.

"Yeah. And I could show you.", says Jay.

"Okay!", says Zoe excitedly.

Jay hands her a controller and tells her to sit. They play one round, since Jay is the video game master he tells her the rules. Zoe and Jay play off against each other, while the others watch. Zoe is so far in the lead when kai and Lloyd walk in. Lloyd sees how well Zoe is at playing video games and he's so surprised. Zoe wins with one point! Jay is breathing very very heavily.

"Wow Zoe that was awesome no one has beaten Jay at Prime Empire!!", says Nya.

"Nice one!", says Kai.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, ZOE CHEATED!!", screams Jay.

"No I didn't, I played fair and square.", says Zoe.

"Jay accept the fact that you were defeated. Someone finally beat your high score.", says Nya.

"Uggghhhh. I am not losing my high score. I just need to keep trying because as Lloyd has said Ninja Never Quit!", says Jay.

Lloyd waves to Zoe. She waves back and smiles.
A phone starts to ring. All the ninja turn and Zoe knows it's her phone.

"Uhm sorry, I'm getting a call. I'm just gonna go into my room and pick up. I'll be back.", says Zoe.

"Take your time.", says Cole.

Zᴏᴇs Rᴏᴏᴍ Oɴ Tʜᴇ Pʜᴏɴᴇ
Zoe picks up the phone.

"Hi Carl!", says Zoe.

"Hey there.", says Carl. "What happened to you? You said you would call back, but you didn't."

"Uhh yeah sorry about that I got busy with my friends.", says Zoe.

"Aaahh yes, your new ninja friends. Are they treating you nicely?", asks Carl.

"Yeah! They're so welcome to me.", says Zoe.

"I'm glad to hear that little sis!", says Carl.

Zoe hears a voice from Carls end of the phone.

"Oh I'm sorry sis I have to go, my boss is telling me to get back to work.", says Carl.

"Oh alright that's fine.", says Zoe.

"Night sis!", says Carl.

"Goodnight.", says Zoe.

Zoe walks out of the room and back into the room where the others are and finds out that Jay is still trying to beat her high score.

Mᴀɪɴ Rᴏᴏᴍ (ᴀɢᴀɪɴ)
"Who was it?", asks Lloyd.

"Oh, it was my older brother! He just wanted to check in that's all!", says Zoe.

"Wait hold on, I'm confused. You have an older brother?", asks Jay.

Nya sighs because she is so embarrassed by Jay.

"Jay if you don't recall we met Carl back in the tournament of elements as he is the elemental master of wind.", says Zane.

"Yeah well so is Morro.", says Kai.

"Carl and Morro are not related at all. Carl and I found out that a little after the preeminent was destroyed, and Morro was Y'know dead. We found out that Carl was just lucky to get the wind element as his powers. Our parents aren't even elemental masters. I'm not sure how.", says Zoe.

"It could have just been that there needed to be an elemental master.", says Zane.

"Yeah, that could be the case. My uncle once told me that elements can be passed down by generation, while some can get them without.", says Lloyd. "It's.. to keep the balance in order."

"Ohhhhhh ok.", say all the ninja. Then right after they finish talking they get back to playing Prime Empire.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 943 ᴡᴏʀᴅs