4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Iғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ"
- Uɴᴋᴏᴡɴ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Msᴛᴇʀ Oғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs Hᴏᴜs
"So you're really leaving?", asks both the girls.

"Please don't leave Zoe, your like our older sister.", says Lilly.

"I'm sorry, but this is my choice and I want to prove myself to the world. I want to help serve Ninjago. I promise that I will visit very often and we can have our own fun cousin days.", says Zoe. "Ok?"

Both the girls look at each other and nod then they hug Zoe.

"I'm so proud of you. And I'm sure your mother and father would also be very proud!", says Joe.

"Thanks uncle Joe.", says Zoe.

"I think you should get going.", says Jaqline.

"Right! I promise to visit.", says Zoe.

"Goodbye.", says Joe and Jaqline.

"Byeeeee.", says Ava and Lilly.

Zoe waves back and then summons her elemental dragon. With a big cloud of elemental nature dust a dragon appears and she hops on it. She then heads off to the Monestary of Spinjitzu.

Mᴏɴᴇsᴛᴀʀʏ Oғ Sᴘɪɴᴊɪᴛᴢᴜ
During her arrival she receives a warm greeting from all her friends and from Master Wu.

"We're so glad that you decided to accept our offer.", says Lloyd.

Zoe smiles.

"Come on! We'll show you to your room.", says Nya.

"Let's go!!", says Jay.

The ninja decide to actually give Zoe a full tour of the monestary.

"Wow I love the tapestry and all the beautiful art!", says Zoe.

All the ninja look confused, like what is she saying. When Zoe notices, her whole face turns as red as a tomato.

"Uhh sorry I love to paint and draw, so I was just amazed by it.", says Zoe fidgeting with her hands.

"Oh alright, that's cool.", says Cole.

Zᴏᴇs Nᴇᴡ Rᴏᴏᴍ
Zoe walks into a room with her name on the door. She opens the door and notices that the room is green and pink. There is a very beautiful queen size bed in front of her. She walks in and looks at what she's suspecting to be her new room. The room is very big and there is a sky window perfect for looking at the stars, which is how Zoe connects with her family. In front of the bed is a long cushion seat to sit on. There's a cute silver desk to the left of the bed, which matches her bed. On the desk is a flower pot with beautiful sunflowers and daisies. Zoe walks over to the bed and sees a ninja gi, it looks like something that she will be wearing in the future. And then to the right of the room is a door leading to a bathroom.