IV.XXI

With a burdened heart, he kneels onto the sleeping mat. Apprehensively, he raises his palm to cup Mark's right cheek and keens at the manner in which Mark, both figuratively and literally, melts into his hand. His heart cries out, he likes Mark and he likes Mark a whole fucking lot. He's willing to try with Mark, no matter what will happen, he's  trusting Mark to not break his heart. He hopes he's making the right fucking decision. 

"Mark..." It's weak and very unstable, cracking at some point. His heart is breaking. "Please kiss me."

And he doesn't wait a second. 

Mark desires to answer to Donghyuck's every beck and call. It's natural, as usual. Their kisses are always amazing but there's something in Donghyuck; it feels as if he's pouring every last bit of him into Mark, as if to say "all or nothing". 

Donghyuck needed that, needed to do something to ground himself...now, now he's ready. "I- Mark, I really really really like you and I know this is going to be really lame because I didn't think of this before but I just wanted to tell you." Donghyuck has to restrain himself as Mark watches him with stars in his eyes, as if Donghyuck hung the moon, parted the seas -he admits his mother's victory. "I know you told me that you're just waiting on me at this point......so yeah, I would be okay if, you know- if we did," His cheeks burn, his throat itches, his hand is drawn to his neck, his eyes want to act if this isn't happening right now; he clears his throat, "I'm saying I would be okay if we went further than whatever we are right now."

It's true, Donghyuck has no idea what they are right now. Friends with benefits would probably describe it best, but for both of them, there has always been some feelings behind their tender kisses and ministrations and, even their sex.

"Come 'ere." is all Mark's says before he's dragging Donghyuck by his shirt -stretching it in the process- and crashing their lips together again. More urgency present than before but the same passion, the same passion that has always been there for them. 

When they separate for air, faces still way too close, Mark confesses, "I decided it was best to be patient but fuckk...I've wanted this so bad and for so long. You're just one tough cookie." And they're melting together again. 

Donghyuck grabs at Mark's cheeks, breathing heavily through his nose as Mark drags his body on top of his, forcing them to share heat in the cool of the country home. The kisses escalate and to both party's surprise, Donghyuck's top is stripped off, exposing his harshly rising chest and the golden skin that still illuminates under the moonlight, in the dark of Donghyuck's room. 

Mark attacks him, now above him, nipping at his neck and collar bones, soliciting moans and hisses from his boyfriend as he meticulously causes their clothed members to meet. "You're so good to me, baby...under me like it's your job." Donghyuck mewls at that and he knows Mark felt his dick jump. 

However the action only brings him back to reality where a wave of embarrassment hits. "Mark." His voice is rushed and hushed, still trying to make it known that he is not moaning from pleasure. "Mark, my house is very small...if we do anything my sisters will hear. Even worse, my mom." He now hides his face in his palms.

Mark visibly deflates. 

"Don't worry, boyfriend, we can do everything and more when we get home." Donghyuck proposes, to which Mark is obviously excited and he gives a quick dork smile before moving to lay down next to his boyfriend. 

Donghyuck forces the voices in his head into submission as Mark kisses him for the last time that night.