II.XV

*wink*

==

They arrived at the resort at midnight, stumbling in on little sleep and hazy eyes; they retired to their separate rooms in the singular hotel suite and slept.

They started their day around noon. Drunk on sleep and each other's presence, they made their way to the pool, just to rest for the first day. The stress, the anxiety and the annoyance from the day before dissipating from their minds as they sat with their feet dipped in the lukewarm water, sipping on colas and gulping down quick meals.

Today is a different day and they both feel it. Donghyuck spots many couples at the resort, maybe more than one would usually see; it makes the air odd for some reason. It makes him look at Mark differently.

It's not long before they're both waddling around in the water and can no longer deny the force pulling them together. They're playing, splashing each other with the pool water, holding each other at the waist, clinging onto whatever they can.

So neither of them are surprised when Donghyuck ends up trapped between the uncomfortably short pool wall and the firm muscles of Mark's body. Donghyuck doesn't remember Mark being this sturdy, but it's nice to feel so he's not complaining.

Mark is on Donghyuck's lips in a second, like butter, his fingertips rubbing at the sink in Donghyuck's waist, his thigh nested between Donghyuck's legs.

They start out tender, comfortable and content. Then Donghyuck's arms find rest around Mark's neck, draws him unimaginably closer and it grows hot from there.

Mark is too hot but he can't stop now, not when they've already begun.

The water around them is still, even as Mark draws south, attaching his mouth to the younger man's clavicle. When Donghyuck starts letting out shallow, breathy moans and the tension starts building in his lower stomach, he finally hears the woo-ahs.

Both men are completely unaware of the eyes they'd begun to draw, are quickly hit with reality and pull away shyly. Mark can't help but to peck at Donhyuck's nose as his face and ears flood red.

They climb out of the pool and return to their suite, hand in hand.

++

"Thank you for meeting my parents even though I wanted to take you here without doing that....." Mark deadpans. He snuggles more into the comfort of his pillows, laid down, with lazy eyes laced on Donghyuck's figure. Donghyuck sat on the edge of Mark's bed, feet up and clad in his night clothes. "None of it was fun either and it took out of our days here."

"Mark, stop apologizing. I already said it's fine."

"Of course, you wouldn't mind because you like Johnny." Mark doesn't even know if he meant to say that or not, but it's out and he doesn't even think to take it back.

Donghyuck giggles. Yes, the adorable giggles that we all know and love. It takes him a while to calm down before he can get out, "By any chance are you jealous, Mark Lee?" He can't bring himself to not laugh again, the face Mark makes is priceless, knocking him over further into the bed. "Obviously, I like Johnny. He's really tall and reallllyyyy hot."

Mark doesn't even answer. Curse his average height.

"Are you getting shy, baby?" Donghyuck jumps at the opportunity to squish Mark's cheeks. The crimson spotted on the tip of his ears first, quickly spread over his fair skin.