Part 25

[Bethany's P.o.v]

I wasn't focused on the crowds reaction, I was only focused on Blake, and his family, maybe Aria Dee as well. I'll admit I am rather curious about her reaction. Blake, and his family look concerned, and worried for me, although I do see traces of mild surprise. Aria on the other hand looks a human who just found out werewolves exist.

"But that's impossible! I saw her... It happened right in front of me... It can't be her right? She's human." I hear her incoherently mumbles.

I shake my head at her, indicating that's now isn't the right time. Her eyes widen even more, when I acknowledge her. She definitely knows that it's me now. Carly seems to put two, and two together, because she's looking at me rather quizzically now, her fear long gone. She's always been on the ball, I just hope she won't be angry, and upset with me after everything. I don't think I could bear another heartbreak. Blake looks like he wants to to object, but Carly holds him back. "She'll handle it son, just let her be!" She says. Carly chooses not to say anything to anyone, and gives me a smirk, indicating her approval. She knows what's about to go down, that clever woman will knock the  socks off anyone. How I wish I had her as my mom!

Her approval boosted my confidence, and I'll admit I secretly enjoyed the dramatic scene I've caused.

I turn my focus towards the rogue, it seems the sinister looking smile on her face grew bigger. I pretend to hesitate abit, wanting her to underestimate me. Rule number one - always lure your opponent into a false sense of security.

"It's been a while since I had the pleasure of sinking my claws into a humans heart. This will be fun. I hope you'll last longer than 10 seconds though, maybe I won't give you a quick death after all. " She drawls out.

Carly, and Aria hide their smirks, clearly anticipating the show that's about to go down. Blake, and the guys however are starting to look agitated, and angry.

I make my way to the arena, not before catching the worried looks on Alex's Mathew, and Anthony's faces. It warms my heart to see everyone concerned for me. It fuels my drive even more. I won't let anyone down.

*Need me to take over? * My wolf asks.

*No you sit tight Silver, you've been through alot today! I need to finish this, besides, I can't let my wolf have all the fun now, can I? * I ask.

I push my thoughts forward to Silver, so that she knows what I have in mind.

I pretend to be a little scared, this rogue is really in for it. If she went to school, and studied Othello, she would know never to take things at face value.

She grins like a maniac, and charges toward me. I don't move a muscle, choosing to observe her movements. Just as she's about to attack me, I duck. I didn't want to underestimate her, just as she is with me. Rule number 2-never underestimate your opponent.

"You can't duck forever little girl!" She snarls. She lurches at me once more, her right hand clenched, her fist aimed at my rib cage. This time I retaliate, I catch her fist stopping her. She looks at me with disbelief displayed on her face. Before she could realize what happened, I take take advantage of her shock, and quickly twist her hand with my left hand. Using my right hand, I fist my hands, punching her hard in her rib cage. I hear a couple of bones crack. She growls out loud, not expecting the impact to have such an effect. She strikes again, but this time I let go of her hand ducking. She lurches at me pinning me on the ground, she's about to hold both of my wrists above my head with one of her hands, leaving me vulnerable to any attack. I head butt her, completely bewildering her. I reverse our positions, with me straddling her on top, I pin her wrists quickly above her head, and continue to punch her weak spots, her rib cage. I know I'm copying her, but in doing so, I'll confuse her even more. Besides I'm giving her a taste of her own medicine. She snarls at me, clearly having enough off me. She uses her strength to get out of this position, my eyes flash silver for a second, as I start to tap into my wolf strength to hold her down. She sees this, and she looked apprehensive for a second, before her rage becomes fully visible.

"what are you?" She snarls.

*It's time! * I tell my wolf. She let's down her guard, no longer masking her wolf scent. Her eyes widen in disbelief, the wolf's outa the bag now. The rogue gulps, knowing that her chance of succeeding has now significantly decreased. She snarls, and with one final push, she manages to push me off slightly. She charges at me so quickly I barely had time to react. She punches me a few times in my stomach, with each punch fueling my drive for revenge.
I need to calm down, Silvers rule number 3 rings in my head. Always remain calm.

I pretend as if I'm about to head butt her again, this time she moves her head up as if she anticipated this. Good she fell for it, as she gives me access to her neck. I bite her neck hard, drawing blood until she let's go. I grab her left arm this time twisting it until it snaps, I place my right foot on her stomach holding her down. She howls in pain. I let go, and grab her by her hair. I pull hard, and once I had a firm grin, I slam her head on the ground, letting a little of my frustration seep out. I continue doing so until she's knocked out. I didn't want to kill her, I wanted her to live with her failure. I wanted her to see that the good always wins. I stop once she's unconscious, turning around to face the people who I consider as my family. I weakly smile at them, not knowing what they would do or say.

My eyes search for Blake's, and his gaze fills me up with warmth, and hope. His looking at me with admiration, warmth, and love? Those eyes suddenly show concern, and he lurches forward, whilst screaming "No!"

I feel confused for a second, until I feel a presence behind me. I don't have to turn around to feel a silver blade stabbed from my back through to the front of my chest area. The knife narrowly missing my heart, and any important arteries. I gasp out loud, I may be immune to silver, but it doesn't mean that I won't feel pain after been stabbed.

I turn around to face the rogue, one could only expect such cowardly behavior from a rogue. I pull out the knife from behind, my healing process clearly evident. She looks at me in shock.

"But.... How?" she splutters, sounding scared.

I wipe the blood on the knife on my clothes.

"You know I wasn't planning on killing you, I guess plans change huh?" I drawl sounding bored.

She could clearly see how unaffected I was with the idea of killing her.

Before she pathetically begs for her life. My left hand grabs her by her neck, pushing her against up against a wall. My legs hold her legs still, so she's trapped and helpless. Using the knife with my right hand I trail the knife from her belly upwards to her neck, using enough force to draw blood throughout. With one sudden movement I slit her neck, killing her instantly. I let go off her neck, letting her slump to the ground.

I turn around to find the entire arena in complete silence. It's time to face the music I guess. Moon goddess bless my soul.