Part 13

[Bethany's P.o.v]

I had about 15 minutes left, before Cole and Erin arrived. I glance around one last time, feeling content that my home was neat, and tidy. Today would be the first time I hosted anyone over on my own. A small thing like this was quite the game changer for me. It was abit exciting, at least I didn't have the added pressure of worrying over how my food tasted.

I could hear a car stop at the gate of my driveway. I glance out of a near by window, they were early I note. I was about to make my way to open the front door until a second car caught my attention. The lights were off, and there had been quite the distance between Coles car, and that stranger's. They must have tailed Cole. It seems as though I'm not the only one who noticed the second car. Cole steps out of the car, and says, "It better not be you tailing us again Blake."

Oh crap this isn't good I think.

" I saw you guys come out of Mamma Jack's, when I was coming back from some errands. I was rather hungry, and thought you wouldn't mind me gate crashing what I thought would be a date." he replys sounding rather sheepishly.

"We can give you a box of pizza since there's plenty, but you'll have to leave now." Erin says, whilst stepping out of the car.

"Thank you Erin, but just where are we, and what are you guys up to?" Asks Blake sounding rather curious.

And that's my cue to make my dramatic entry, as I back away from the window, and walk to the front door opening it.

There! That should answer all of Blake's questions. Gosh he must be feeling so awkward right now. Well good, he deserves it I think .

Erin looks at me rather apologetically, but Cole seems amused at the situation his brother is in.

"Erin it's so good to finally meet you." I say with a smile on my face

"It's so good to finally meet you too, I'm sorry about Blake. I know you weren't expecting him, but he kinda stowed away." She says.

"Oh it's quite alright, there's room for one more. Please do come in." I invite, before anyone could say anything.

Erin surprises me with a hug, as she steps inside leaving Cole with a stack of pizza boxes in his arms. I point them to the kitchen, as I step back outside closing the door behind me, leaving Blake and I alone.

"Listen! I can tell that you didn't mean to gate crash my evening. It's quite evident on your face actually, it's okay. Cole, and Erin are sort of my friends now, and that means you and I are going to keep been in each other's way whether we like it or not. I know that you, and I didn't have the best of starts. Let's just forget about that, and move on from now. So truce? " I ask looking intently at Blake, not caring at all about the fact, that Cole and Erin could hear me from inside.

* We are befriending him now? * asks my wolf, sounding confused.

* Not exactly, but I'm choosing to let go for me, and everyone caught in the crossfire . No one is that special to make me feel such negative emotions for. I'm allowing myself to make peace with the situation, so that I can be at ease Silver* I reply.

" You're right you know. We are going to be in each other's lives for quite the bit. We should look forward, and not backwards. " Blake says, whilst extending his hand to me.

I shake his hand, but the next thing I know is that my hand is been pulled closer to Blake. He is examining my hand for a wound, that shouldn't have been healed so fast.

"Your wound healed." He says sounding astonished.

If I weren't so worried about Blake piecing together my secret, I'd probably feel abit gooey on the inside.