19B

[Bethany's P.o.v]

"I'm sorry you had to endure that." Carly says after Erica and Martha are out earshot.

"It's alright, it wasn't that bad. It could have been worse. " I reply.

" You're such a dear! How are you feeling today?" She asks whilst placing her palm on my forehead.

"Normal, see I told you that you didn't have to worry about me. Speaking of worrying though . You don't have to worry about leaving me alone for your business meeting tonight. I'll manage." I say.

" You're sure your feeling well? I'm really sorry about that though. The meeting was scheduled all of a sudden. Things are just so crazy around here! I promise, next time I'll be a better hostess. " Carly states.

" Yes! Yes! I'm sure, don't worry about it. I prefer to keep away from crowds as well. Enjoying time off by myself. " I say.

Before Carly could reply to me, Robert comes in looking for Carly.

" What seems to be the problem? " Carly asks just after glancing at Robert just once.

Robert chuckles, it probably never ceases to amaze him, when Carly always seems to know what's going on with him.

"Aria is coming in without alot more people than expected. I've manged to accommodate the remainder of her ... uhh associates in our home. It's just that I'm so sorry for this Beth, you have to share the room with one of the associates." Robert says apologetically.

No! No! No! No! I couldn't risk sharing a room with one of her pack mates. There's a high risk of someone recognizing me from Aria's pack. Even if they were staying in the house, I'd be able to keep my head down and avoid alot of attention. Sharing a room would mean getting to know her pack mate, or even if I brush the pack mate off, I'd still get noticed for my weird ways anyway. I couldn't risk sleeping on the couch either, and it would offend the Cane's if I go back home now, especially when I promised to stay.

"I don't feel comfortable sharing a room with someone I don't know. Would it be alright if I shared Blake's room with him?" I ask completely bewildering Blake's parents.

Robert awkwardly coughs looking at Carly to answer. They stare at each other for a bit, mostly likely mindlinking. Mates sharing a room isn't a rare thing, it's actually pretty common. Heck even Erin and Cole share a room together. Blake could have shared with Cole, whilst I shared with Erin. I would have felt terrible though, Erin barely gets much alone time with Cole. Cole needs his time with Erin, him been the future Alpha meant that he was under alot of pressure and stress given the whole rogue situation. He needs Erin by his side. My situation with Blake is abit unique, no one really expected me to be so forward. Heck I even surprised myself for a complete second.

"Don't worry Blake and I won't get up to anything." I earnestly say.

"No dear it's not that! Besides what ever happens between you and Blake is private. Just don't make us grandparents yet. Robert and I both know what it's like to be teenagers. It's just you surprised us that's all. Robert and I wouldnt mind you sharing with Blake at all." Carly says with a knowing smile on her face.

Oh gosh I could die of mortification right now. They were insinuating that Blake and I were...

*Don't act as if you're repulsed by the idea * Silver teases.

* You know it isn't completely like that Silver. I'm just trying to save our hide. * I say.

*What ever floats your boat! * she teases once again.

I ignore her choosing to respond to Carly.

"It's not like that." I say. They know this too, they would be able to make out the shift in our relationship, or smell our scents on each other. They are just enjoying teasing me at my own expense.