ep. 5 | the final thirteen

[I-LANDERS vs GROUNDERS pt2]

as NaRi saw her team's vocal representatives win, she felt a weight lifted off her shoulders. maybe we'll really be able to win this. she ran to go hug Sunoo and Daniel, sensing they were hurting in one way or another now.

now was really time for NaRi to show she wasn't nervous, even though her mind was spinning circles. she watched as the GROUNDERS representatives walked onto the stage confidently, genuinely becoming excited for their performance.

i know NiKi will do good.. i don't know about the other two...

she kept her face as nonchalant as possible, when all she wanted to do was cheer for Ni-Ki. she was heavily impressed by the younger boy's skills, now becoming more nervous internally. we have to do better. we can't mess up. she grabbed for HeeSeung's fingers once again.

upon watching the rest of their performance.... NaRi couldn't keep the small smile from coming on her face. and when Jaeho and Nicholas carried Ni-Ki over to their side? she had to refrain herself from going over to them and stealing him away from his team.

once they sat down, NaRi sent Ni-Ki a quick smile and thumbs up before going back into her 'performance mindset'.

it's now or never.

NaRi performed with every last drop of energy in her system. she danced just like she'd practiced for the past week, not making any mistakes, landing all of her flips perfectly.

to say the producers and others watching were impressed was.. well.. very accurate. they couldn't take their eyes off the young girl, making the GROUNDERS feel a little more intimidated.

when One of a Kind came on, she made sure to include some sass in her facial expressions. when it came to the second Hello part, she looked over at the other teams and sent a few winks their way.

"waaa NaRi! her and K are crazy!"

[in the producers' room]

"i could feel NaRi's enthusiasm throughout the performance. this is her style of dance, after all. she did a lot better today than she has in other tests."

NaRi now stood on the stage, with almost no strength to hold herself up, holding K's hand. i just hope we did at least a little better than them. please.

once GROUND's score came out, she couldn't hold her tears back anymore. she practically ran into HeeSeung's arms, not wanting to let go.

NaRi couldn't stop her tears, even when she left the group hug to go to Ni-Ki. she quickly wiped her tears, pulling the younger into a hug and whispering little praises to him. he really did so well. i just miss him so much.

NaRi got back on the egg, feeling the tiniest bit more energized. she turned her back to the entrance just as the boys did, standing in front of all of them so she could be seen. she bursted out laughing when she saw the rest of the I-Landers doing their Hello move, immediately running out to hug them.

after returning to I-Land, NaRi went to the purple room with some of the boys, instantly crashing in JungWon's arms as they fell asleep.