The Mini Olympics

The Mini Olympics Ep. 1 - ENHYPEN (엔하이픈)

[chaotic]
[ ENHYPEN's Mini Olympics! ]

"hehe.. one, two!"
"CONNECT! hello, we are ENHYPEN!"

"what are we doing today?"
"we're here to see if we're connecting with eachother well just like our team's name ENHYPEN! we're having a mini Olympics game to show how our teamwork is!" Sunoo explained, the members reacting with different sounds of understanding and clapping.

"we're having a mini Olympics. a lot of countries participate in the actual Olympics, but there's only one country at the mini Olympics that we're hosting,"
"one country,"
"the country of ENHYPEN."

"ENHYPEN is going to participate in four games as one team. and if we win three games out of four.. we're getting a huge prize!"
"oh really?"
"a huge huge prize!"

"the prize is.. E.F.K," Jay laughed, "which stands for enhypen's favourite kit."

NaRi stood between HeeSeung and Jay, looking tinier than ever as her tracksuit slightly swallowed her petite body. she nodded as she listened to the boys discussing the group's teamwork.

"should we get started?"
"let's go!"

"oh! what's this?"
"woah."
"oh what are these for?"

the girl listened as the rules were explained.

[ GAME 1, ENHYPEN blue flag white flag ]
[ human version of blue flag white flag! ]
[ up = jump ] [ down = sit ] [ spin = spin ]
[ if they make less than three mistakes in one minute,
it's a success! ]
[ they must read everything on the cue card ]

NaRi listened as Jake further explained the rules to JungWon, a shocked look appearing on her face out of realization. "i'd have to do that myself?" Jake nodded at her question, causing the girl to slightly groan. "that sounds tiring-" she was cut off by Jay's hand covering her mouth, "it'll be good for you~"

as the members decided who would show the flags and who would read, Jay continued to cover the girl's mouth, wanting her to play the game with them. she bit the older's hand, latching her hands around HeeSeung's arm to secure her spot as a reader.

she read over HeeSeung's shoulder as he read the first cue card, covering her mouth after a loud laugh erupted after he misread a word.

she resumed her position as the first official round started, sending a small "fighting" to Jake and JungWon.

she watched the two as HeeSeung read the cards aloud, a small, unconscious smile on her lips.

NaRi looked up from the card as the final command was called, her mouth forming an O-shape as she realized they'd finished in time.

"do you guys want me to read the thi-"
"NO." Ni-Ki and Sunoo yelled as they were putting their vests on, cutting the girl's words short.
she playfully, angrily pouted as a 'hmph' sounded from her, "fine then."

"we succeeded in... the first round!"
she stood confused as the boys attempted to guess what 짝수달 meant, jumping at the same time they had to begin the next game.

the members jumped back onto the ground, ready to begin the next game.
she sat down at the boys' requests, still between HeeSeung and Jay.
"let's take a look at the rules for the next game?"