it's been a while, right?

trapped. final part

로비로 모이세요.

ENGENE rushed onto the VAPP, hopeful to see the eight together,

however were the slightest bit disappointed when the seven boys were the only ones on the screen, for the full 58:47 minutes they were on live.

the boys felt guilty until the live was turned off, feeling bad they'd ignored ENGENE's pleads and cries, asking where their girl was— however felt the sightly bit of relief as she'd been sat behind the camera, watching it go on.

Jay walked towards NaRi as the live was shut off, "that was absolute torture. i wanted to talk about our I-Land behind the scenes stories but couldn't," he pouted, looking down at the girl as he played with her freshly dyed hair.

she lightly chuckled, "i'm sorry, hyungie.. if it makes you feel any better, it's only less than 48 hours until i tweet my return," she lightly smiled, the boys now merging into their conversation.

"you really have to wait until ChuSeok? why not just post it now?" Jake pleaded, lip protruding to form a slight pout.

"yes, i'm gonna wait until ChuSeok.. the posting timeline is already finalized,"

"it's actually really~ smart, the way you're doing it, i mean,"

she smiled, "thanks, hyung,"

it was finally the morning of september 20th, the group found themselves happier than usual when they woke up in the morning— and it wasn't only because of the food they'd eat later.

"Mire~ wake up~" Jay whispered, caressing the girl's head after he'd turned around to look at her. she groaned a bit, slapping his hand away before covering herself completely in her blanket caccoon.

he sighed, trying for a few more minutes before she uncovered her face, looking at him with a glare. he brightly smiled, "morning sunshine," she chuckled, eventually getting up to get ready for the day.

"i want the purple one!"
"no, i wanted it!"
"i'm getting b-"
"BITCH?"
NaRi looked at the group of seven boys fighting over the seven 한복 sets, rubbing her temple out of joking frustration. she looked towards her makeup 언니, "do you think i could extend my hiatus a little-"
before she was able to finish her sentence, the boys had interrupted her, now turning towards the two females, yelling.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT."
"no."
"BITCH?"

she giggled, "i'm just kidding, hyungies, i've been dying to come back since i came back home,"

the boys all smiled at her, Sunoo noticing the hesitant glint present in her eyes.
"what's wrong, Nana? you seem worried,"
she sadly smiled, just barely shrugging her shoulders, "i dunno, Sun.. just scared of what people may say,"
the older pouted at the girl, something he rarely ever did. he approached her, wrapping his arms around her after her 언니 had given him the okay. "they've been dying to see you, Nana, you'll be welcomed with more love than before,"
she once again smiled at the boy, silently thanking him for the encouraging words.

"NaRi?" their manager called out from behind the boys,
"yes, hyung?"
the male held up a small, floral-decorated pastel green-coloured 한복 set,
"you wanna wear this?"
she smiled for the nth time that day, nodding rapidly before her 언니 lightly slapped the side of her head, scolding her with her eyes. the girl only chuckled again, holding her breath when she realized the time.