s2ep2 - ENHYPEN & HI

"did you all enjoy your dinner?"
"yes!" she slightly drew out, a light smile adorning her face. she sat in the middle of the half-circle.

"now... you've gotta have night snacks, right?"
"YES!" she exclaimed, a bit brighter than before.

she looked at the boys as they voiced out what they craved for dessert. "i just want something good.."

"roasted sweet potatoes are on us."
"waaa~" she responded, a brighter expression taking over the confused one from seconds before.

"we've got a variety of snacks as well."
she clapped along with the boys, her eyes now sparkling. man i'm just craving sweet stuff... gimme gimme (by nct127)

"yarsik,"
NaRi turned her head to face Jay, holding back a laugh. "yarsik.." she repeated back in 'tiny'.

"do you know what 'late night snack' is in English?" Jake and Ni-Ki suddenly asked, making NaRi look over to the rest of the members in curiosity.
"you eat.."
NaRi looked at Jake in disbelief, a scoff escaping her lips. "that was so bad, bro.." she admitted, the Australian accent she'd picked up from (mainly) him showing through.

"we'll be playing a game..."

"oo~ i want 붕어빵!"

"the first game... a picture speed quiz."

[1st night snack game: picture speed quiz.
the other members have to guess the keyword
from the staff. drawn by one member!
time limit : 1 minute. get 5 questions right to
get night snacks.]

"oo~"
NaRi sat back as the boys discussed who would be good to start the game, the members looking at her for final confirmation. "hyungie will be good!" she confirmed with a quick nod and smile.

she watched as HeeSeung got up from his place on the ground, giggling as she observed his walking method.

"5 questions in 1 minute!"
"so what snacks do we get if we win?"
"anything you want."
"oo~ anything..." she said in a hushed voice, lips then turning into a grin.

"what do you guys want?"
"붕어빵! 붕어빵!"
NaRi chuckled a bit, "the baby wants his bread~ we gotta give it to him~"

"ready, go!"
NaRi leaned backwards a bit as her eyes were focused on HeeSeung, a quiet "oo~" being heard from her as she watched his quick drawing.

she shifted her focus to the sketchpad, a confused expression showing up. "what's that?"
"a frog!"
"a frog!"
she looked towards HeeSeung, her mouth dropping to an O shape after he'd confirmed JungWon and SungHoon had been correct. she lightly tapped on Jake's arm, the older leaning over to listen to her. "i thought it was a turkey?" she confessed, a loud laugh escaping the Aussie.

"Mireia just told me she thought it was a turkey!" the boys laughed at the girl, attention moving back to HeeSeung when they heard him turn the sketchbook to them once again.

"samgyeopsal?"
"camera!"
she stared at the third picture for what felt like an eternity, her eyes attempting to break the picture down in a way she could see what the drawing was. "a snowball fight!" Sunoo answered, causing a gasp to be heard from the girl.
she leaned over to Jake once more, "i thought it was dodgeball.."

her mouth dropped once more when the staff announced that time was over, the girl now standing on her knees as the boys attempted to redeem themselves. "the baby wants his bread, though! don't you always tell us to eat well so we can gro- anwjbrkwnaoj? ssjekoawnsn!" her last words were hushed by Jay's hand over her mouth, the girl eventually giving up— afterwards, of course, biting his hand to force it off of her.