sunmi 'tail' dance cover

the dance cover video, like SUNMI's performances, began with NaRi posing behind six other people— the six other people, in this case, being the boys (minus Ni-Ki) with face masks

the six boys created the 'tunnel' with their legs, HeeSeung being the one to bring NaRi's face up when she crawled through.

NaRi and the six continued dancing, all of their bodies perfectly hitting each beat, smoothly moving with the song the girl had somehow fallen in love with since it was released.

finally, when the six boys and NaRi made the sort of triangle shape, Ni-Ki came in, him being the one NaRi did the swinging leg move with.

SungHoon then brought in the chair for Ni-Ki to sit in. NaRi lightly sat on his lap, facing HeeSeung. oh my gosh oh my gosh this is so awkward oh my go-

once it came to the part where NaRi had to jump on the chair, she sent a little wink to the younger boy as she faced him, making his serious face slightly break— a light, tiny smile returned to the girl.

the six boys + NaRi continued dancing as Ni-Ki returned the chair, the maknae returning in time to face NaRi when they all created the pendulum-resembling leg move.

once it came time for, what is originally SUNMI's dance on the ground, SungHoon, Jay, HeeSeung, and Jake were the ones to lay on the ground behind NaRi, doing the leg moves being NaRi.

the eight performed the final group section, all of the boys quickly walking out of frame so NaRi could do the final move.

🦇 ... !