ep. 12 | i-land finale

"tonight, out of 10 I-LANDERs, 8 will be chosen as the debut unit. the last journey of I-Land will begin now."

"it's what i've been working for for 6 years. i want to be a person who fans can rely on, who makes others smile." NaRi's voice was heard saying as various clips from her performances and solo practices were shown.

she stood with the boys, watching the countdown come to it's end, signaling the time for their performance.

"the 113 days of a long journey to debut as a global idol in 2020. tonight, the final test to complete the journey will be broadcasted worldwide. at this very moment, 10 I-LANDERs have made it to the final test stage after the long journey. among them, only 8 who survive through the night will finally make their debut."

"the final test of I-LAND begins now."

she took a breath as their I&CREDIBLE performance began. don't worry NaRi. you should be okay. she harmonized with the boys, sang and danced her part as if her life depended on it— which to her, it did.

even if little thoughts of self-doubt clouded her mind, anyone and everyone watching could easily tell she was born to perform.

with the MC's statement, seven of the eight platforms which the debuting members would stand on lit up. those seven would be chosen by the global viewers' votes, the last by the producers' choice.

after the producers, Tomorrow X Together, and the past I-Landers introduced themselves, it finally came time for the 10 to return to the stage.

"now, let's meet the 10 survivors who are so close to making their debut. i will introduce the members in order of their rank based on last week's producer's evaluation...

..the second survivor, NaRi."

the I-LANDERs, producers, and TXT cheered for the girl. she appeared behind the moving screen, a determined expression on her face.

"NaRi, the widely-loved only female competitor, has been seen as the most feared I-LANDER, having ranked in the top 5 during every test, as well as having outstanding performances during the tests.

[Kim NaRi / 16 / Nationality: Korean-American]

she ranked second place in the last producers' evaluation test."

there she stood, significantly shorter than every other contestant— a hilarious sight for viewers around the world. when the first set of number one ranking votes from around the world were announced, Australia came up.

"who's the I-Lander with the most votes in Australia? Kim NaRi."

a smile threatened to spread onto her face, but she contained herself. HAHAH i beat Jake in his own hometown HAHAHA

[after the concept test]

"wow i finally get the first place bed!" K said after the four walked into the room.

"who am i gonna sleep with now. ugh." NaRi suddenly exclaimed, looking at the people in the room. "whatever," she then said, already jumping onto K's bed.

"hahahahaha. so glad i don't have to deal with that anymore." laughed Sunoo as he watched the eldests' struggle to fight off the girl.