[vlive!] NaRi's fangirl time

2021.02.13

" NARI'S FANGIRL TIME! 😼 "

the live started out similar to her previous cover lives, viewers joining to see NaRi sitting on the ground of the recognizable BigHit practice room, waving in 'tiny'  to the camera. "hello, everyone~"

like always, she read through the comments using her own phone, giggling at a few.

hi reina🥺
she read it aloud, "hiiiiii! how are you all doing?"

have you eaten today?
"mm.. i have eaten today! the members and i ordered takeout since Jay and I were too lazy to cook~ have you guys eaten?"

can you show the fit?!
she laughed a bit, standing up on her knees. "it's really simple today.." she made sure to show her earrings, beanie, and then proceeded to lift her leg in order to show her shoes. "i've had these for a while.." she trailed off, looking at the phone. her mouth widened as she chuckled, "oh gosh. my foot looks so small!! does it always look like this to you guys?!"

yes..
what does she expect? shes tiny 😭
baby.. yes..

"you guys are so rude for not saying anything.. smh."

what are you planning on covering today?! or is it fan suggestions again? <3

"oo! this one says 'what are you planning on covering today?! or is it fan suggestions again?' heart.. well~ i wanted to cover some 'Immortal Songs' covers i've been obsessed with.. can you guys guess who it is?!"

ateez?!
atz probably
ATEEZ

she giggled, "you guys read my mind, yes, it's ATEEZ-hyungs! they're always super, super good and look really cool when they perform! i was with them when they practiced for i think.. each time they've gone? im not sure but yeah! i've been with them and know the moves pretty well~ would you guys be interested in that or would you rather me take suggestions? whatever y'all want is fine~"

this particular moment melted all lil moons' hearts, seeing as how their favorite girl was always so selfless— even when it was during a time she did something she'd wanted to do.

she read through the comments, smiling at the ones complimenting her cuteness for asking them what they wanted. "so.. you guys are okay with me doing the immortal songs covers?" she asked again.. just to make sure.

after an overwhelming amount of "yes" came in, she giggled once again, pulling up the videos. "okay!" she cheerfully exclaimed, smiling her signature smile.

she pulled up ATEEZ's first Immortal Songs cover, phone already connected with the room's speakers.

as the sound began, she imitated San's part, playfully mocking the way he'd smeared the lipstick to his cheek.

she sang along with JongHo afterwards, then moving like WooYoung had done when the group's joint part began.

she mouthed along to the rap line's ad-libs, taking a slightly deeper breath before she danced.

NaRi danced with such intensity you'd believe she was the one competing on the show.

she rapped along with HongJoong, all while dancing the other seven's parts like they'd done.

throughout the song, she switched between covering SeongHwa and YunHo's parts— switching to San's once his centre parts came up.